The Man Is A Total Psychopath

• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#31 (Folsom Trails)

(Folsom Trails)
  • Visitors

Posted 10 December 2016 - 09:55 AM

Can't wait for the Alt Right's "Translation" UV...Silly you is right lol...So glad we gave the translators to tell us what he REALLY is doing.

#32 (Folsom Trails)

(Folsom Trails)
  • Visitors

Posted 12 December 2016 - 07:08 AM

Again in keeping with the post title we will be checking in here at times. Apologies to the Hall Monitor who has issues on post numbers blah blah..So, where are we? Well, Trumpolini now says he is TOO smart to have to receive intelligence briefings every day :CRAZYLOCO: ..He claims each day it's the same ole. Of course IF he's needed he's available at a moments notice. Well um, we'd like a president available 24/7 if you get my drift. Informed to the very minute too. Despite his psychotic spin things actually ARE DIFFERENT each and every day. Not asking for a Jimmy Carter to hunker down in the white house basement or anything. Just someone who is ON THE BALL Donald. Lets hope pence will at least take these briefings. He'll probably be running things day in and out anyway.

What else? Oh, now Trumpolini claims the Wall Street Journal just doesn't understand business :lmao:..Hey look, he's no psychopath. He is just an all knowing omni potent human being. We should all thank our lucky stars we have him to lead and guide us. :bowdown:

In fairness he seems to have succumbed to pressure about commuting to the White House from Trumpolini Tower. Says he will reside there now. So he does listen sometimes? I'll take whatever I can get from this puffy orange clown.

#33 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 12 December 2016 - 06:10 PM

I almost feel sorry for these self-deluded Trump supporters.

Like Trump himself they seem to revel in ignorance.

Don't like controls on air emissions? Oil stocks in danger?  - - -  Global warming must be a joke.

Don't like Mexicans?   - - - Oh, they must all be rapists and drug smugglers.

Don't like the fact that Russia hacked the election?  - - - Oh, the CIA must be incompetent.

With that kind of mind-set, sooner or later they will be totally cut off from reality.
   (Whoops, too late!)

Willful ignorance is so obvious here that I foresee a major disillusionment when they finally

realize the Emperor has no clothes.

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#34 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 07:28 PM

With that kind of mind-set, sooner or later they will be totally cut off from reality.

(Whoops, too late!)

Willful ignorance is so obvious here that I foresee a major disillusionment when they finally

realize the Emperor has no clothes.

I could have said the same thing about Obama supporters 8 years ago.  Time will tell whether Trump is a disaster or a savior or just another knucklehead that conned half the people.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#35 (Folsom Trails)

(Folsom Trails)
  • Visitors

Posted 13 December 2016 - 05:47 AM

So who knew Trumpolini would add to this thread each and every day? Well let's just say I had a feeling. Today's installment is the announcement and childish tweets made that his big announcement about how he'll handle his business affairs is now suddenly off and postponed until January. He's been making a lot of noise too lately how he can still legally be involved with his business affairs as president. This is classic Nero Jr is It not? He tested the waters and saw he might be able to forget about what he originally said. This is Trumpolini. He wants it all. Can't wait to hear what he says now. This is why he is very likely to be impeached quickly
On another note there is a growing movement as predicted to stop Trumpolini on Dec. 19th. The Electors are hearing the increasing noise from both sides of the aisle in a call for action in stopping this puffy orange clown before he even gets in.

#36 Who_Do_You_Trust

Who_Do_You_Trust

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 08:36 AM

I've said this before, Wall St, the big banks, and corporate America will have Trump dancing around like a puppet.  It's already started.  Has anyone noticed that stock indices have been climbing every day since the election?  The DOW is up over 10% in a little more than 30 days.   there is no rhyme or reason to it other than Trump is quietly telling corporate America the "fix is in".  Trump and his fat cat friends are gonna make the markets go thru the roof and they'll become even more wealthy.  that's why everyone is buying stocks now.  They don't want to miss out.  Just wait until it all comes crashing down.  it'll be messy.

#37 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 05:31 PM

Agree with above post.

I just hope he doesn't start a nuclear war before people realize how incompetent he is.

#38 Who_Do_You_Trust

Who_Do_You_Trust

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 10:17 PM

There is a fundamental change happening with the Trump election.  For the past several decades, America has been something of a world leader.  We've set the example, and sometimes intimidated other countries to fall in line.  We've brokered peace deals, and sometimes even bribed other countries to follow our lead.  But our influence on world politics has been indelible.  with Trump's election however, America will no longer be the world's cop.  We will stop trying to influence global politics.  Trump's strategy can be summed up in a few words - "What's in it for me and to hell with everyone else.  You're all on your own."  Rogue nations have already started to take note of this and will become bolder in their efforts to upset the apple cart.  We're headed for turmoil.  

And as for Trump's plan to "drain the swamp" in Washington, he's hasn't drained anything.  He's just brought in his own set of alligators who will maintain the swamp status quo.  The markets confirm this because they continue to rise.  If Trump had really drained the swamp, the markets would have been the first ones down the drain.  It didn't happen.

#39 (Folsom Trails)

(Folsom Trails)
  • Visitors

Posted 24 December 2016 - 04:56 AM

Usually when someone promises you EVERYTHING one takes it with a grain of salt. Trumpolini has promised the moon and then some, all while lowering taxes? Come on. He couldn't possibly deliver one tenth of what he's promised. Now he's got us in a nuclear arms race too. Why not a chicken in every pot and a manned voyage to Mars too. AND lower taxes? Who's gonna pay for that wall? It's obvious to me he feels war is the only way to stimulate the economy. He already has his hall pass with ISIS to start the bombing and making of more bombs. Get ready for the reinstatement of the draft too. It will be ironic with Mr. 5 Deferments calling for it but oh well. Just wait. War will stimulate the economy too. WWII made us what we are. We'll be selling to many too besides arming ourselves. Great time to buy stocks. So long as it doesn't go nukes but with him you'd never know. I predict he WILL drop one somewhere. Hopefully he avoids an exchange with the Russians or Chinese but he will let at least one go somewhere. N Korea or Iran perhaps. Let's never forget this puffy orange psychopath IS a lunatic and he's done nothing but show it so far too. Hey, I didn't vote for him. Ban the Electoral College.

#40 (Folsom Trails)

(Folsom Trails)
  • Visitors

Posted 30 December 2016 - 12:27 PM

I knew this post would never die considering Trumpolini will feed it until he is impeached. Today we examine Putin's Puppet's latest tweet. A twit who tweets! Today he praises his Puppet Master, telling the world how smart Trumpoloini always KNEW Vladimir was. This because Putin said he'll wait for Trump to take office before responding to American diplomatic moves initiated by Obama. Can you imagine? Ostriches? Be honest now. You are ok with this clown backing an adversarial leader over the POTUS? Really? You are ok with this?
Look, maybe his Puppet Master IS brilliant as Trumpolini says but to say so publically at the expense of the current president is plain sick AND un American. Period! I don't care what you think of Obama. The truth is that this is Benito Trumpolini massaging his own ego not wanting to admit that without his Puppet Master he loses to Hillary. That's all this is. So screw America he says and praise an adversary. Yeah, that's the ticket you sick puffy orange clown.

#41 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 06:56 PM

I knew this post would never die considering Trumpolini will feed it until he is impeached. Today we examine Putin's Puppet's latest tweet. A twit who tweets! Today he praises his Puppet Master, telling the world how smart Trumpoloini always KNEW Vladimir was. This because Putin said he'll wait for Trump to take office before responding to American diplomatic moves initiated by Obama. Can you imagine? Ostriches? Be honest now. You are ok with this clown backing an adversarial leader over the POTUS? Really? You are ok with this?
Look, maybe his Puppet Master IS brilliant as Trumpolini says but to say so publically at the expense of the current president is plain sick AND un American. Period! I don't care what you think of Obama. The truth is that this is Benito Trumpolini massaging his own ego not wanting to admit that without his Puppet Master he loses to Hillary. That's all this is. So screw America he says and praise an adversary. Yeah, that's the ticket you sick puffy orange clown.

Yeah, that is truly amazing.

I wonder how Thump is going to handle generals and intelligence officials who have devoted their careers to

studying the Soviet menace?

Does Thump recall the invasion of the Crimea? The war against Ukraine? The polonium poisoning of his critics?

The death by poison umbrella tip of his opponents?

Sane, rational people should be worried.

The people in the alt-right bubble don't know it yet, but they are losers.
The truth of this man's incompetence simply has not sunk in yet for them.

#42 (Folsom Trails)

(Folsom Trails)
  • Visitors

Posted 31 December 2016 - 11:42 AM

So it continues. I tell you this thread will be like the eternal flame for JFK. It will never die because Benito Trumpolini will feed it and feed it and feed it. What did he do today? Oh nothing much. Just the usual. :juggle: Today the twit tweeted so as to rub the noses of his "enemies" as he calls us who did not vote for the slob in to the dirt. Way to go you puffy orange psychopath. Way to unite a country. Time magazine had it right. President of the Divided States and this POS will keep us divided.

Look, I am NOT going to re tweet the twit word for word. You all know what he said. I am speaking to the ostriches and his "translaters". Would LOVE to see how they translate this one. I have to say as an American (for now) I have NEVER seen a president act like such a HUGE A hole. NEVER! Have you?

The filthy SOB was gloating to half plus 3 million people of the country that he won. Oh, now I know what the "translaters" will say. They'll say he is not president yet. He told us all he will be so presidential he'll actually be boring when he is sworn in. Yeah, right. Like we really believe this A hole will suddenly go from taunting more than half the country to being a statesman once he puts his hand on a bible pledging to a God he never has had a reason to ask forgiveness of.

Seriously, WHEN do you people start to worry. Trumps Chumps. When? Mushroom clouds? Really, Trails would love to know. How long can an ostrich stay with it's head buried? When will it be time to admit that based on his personality alone, that YOU have made a tragic mistake? And I am just talking personality. Not his psychosis or criminality. This scares the bejesus out of me and I am not ashamed to say so. And i've already told you all I do NOT scare easily. Go ahead, stay in denial. Keep your heads buried. Ignore all his crap and ignore that his Puppet Master is now hacking in to our grids. Unreal. :blink:

#43 (Folsom Trails)

(Folsom Trails)
  • Visitors

Posted 01 January 2017 - 07:34 AM

I know something you all don't know. Na na na na na...I won't tell you till Tuesday or Wednesday. Na na na na na. Such a mature well grounded statesman like man. Our future president. Aren't we all so lucky to have him as our fearless leader? ( forget about the 5 deferments)

#44 (Folsom Trails)

(Folsom Trails)
  • Visitors

Posted 02 January 2017 - 04:48 PM

Actually thought Trumpolini was going to give this thread a day off but it's safe to say we should expect daily updates with this psychocotic puffy orange clown. Today, the two worst hairstyles on the planet gave us a glimpse in to the future. The clown in Korea stated he was going ahead with long range nuclear missile testing capable of reaching America. The American clown responded " It won't happen"... Slightly reminiscent of W's "Bring it on".... With W we knew it was just macho bluster. Still a mistake though for him. With Trumpolini, that tough brave man sitting on 5 deferments we know it is psychotic rhetoric.
So it won't happen, eh Donald. Really? Well just WTF are YOU going to do about it? Pre emptive strike? War? What? Every president before this clown has had to deal with it. They may have thought to strike but didn't and definitely didn't imply they would. Russia, China and Japan, not to mention S. Korea and our troops there should be and are way more concerned yet they have dealt with it without running their mouth.
You see, as president you can run your mouth just so much before you actually put yourself in a position where you MUST act. So here is some free advice you stupid mofo.

JUST STFU....A hole

#45 (Folsom Trails)

(Folsom Trails)
  • Visitors

Posted 02 January 2017 - 07:31 PM

I mean, isn't it a bit more than ironic when we see a draft dodger Saber Rattling? With nukes no less? I know we are a civilian controlling the military society but maybe it should be mandatory that our Commander in Chief should serve in the military first. We were more or less that way until the draft dodger Clinton defeated war heroes Bush and Dole and then Obama beating McCain and look how they performed. Now you have the orange coward acting like he is Rambo. It's pathetic. Let's make a law.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users