639 replies to this topic

#16 Folsomsince73

Folsomsince73

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 08:38 AM

So it looks like Whole Foods on the outside is almost done along with the Barnes and Noble, wonder when they are gonna take over and start doing the insides, also noticed a couple more shops getting work done inside, the space next to Pinkberry and the spot next to the new Bluenami, any ideas anyone!

#17 caligirlz

caligirlz

Living Legend

• 3,163 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 07:06 PM

So it looks like Whole Foods on the outside is almost done along with the Barnes and Noble, wonder when they are gonna take over and start doing the insides, also noticed a couple more shops getting work done inside, the space next to Pinkberry and the spot next to the new Bluenami, any ideas anyone!

I drove through there tonight. I couldn't tell from looking at the outside of the buildings, through the chain link fence, where these business will be located. Do you know, in relationship to Pinkberry, where Whole Foods will be located?

Are the parking garages located around the perimeter of the complex? Is there a big parking lot near Whole Foods?

Is there a map of the anticipated layout somewhere?

#18 Folsomsince73

Folsomsince73

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 10:25 PM

Heres a link to the city site of new development, scroll to the bottom section and see the map of the mall.....

http://www.folsom.ca...bID=13865#page=

#19 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,361 posts
  • Interests:Sole proprietor: Tailored Resume Services
    Volunteer: Court Appointed Special Advocate for a child in the foster care system

Posted 21 February 2011 - 10:35 PM

You say Pa-lay-dee-o, I say Pa-lah-dee-o. Does anyone know if there is a "right" way to pronounce it?
Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

Volunteer, Court Appointed Special Advocate for Sacramento CASA * I Am for the Child
Making a Difference in the Life of Abused and Neglected Children in Foster Care
http://www.sacramentocasa.org/

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~ Edward Everett Hale

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~ Anne Frank

#20 WolfMom

WolfMom

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • Interests:Having fun with the family. :-)

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:39 AM

Heres a link to the city site of new development, scroll to the bottom section and see the map of the mall.....

http://www.folsom.ca.us/civica/filebank/blobdload.asp?BlobID=13865#page=

Thanks for the link! It was very informative. Lots of stuff going on in Folsom....
Dawn Grove

#21 ducky

ducky

untitled

• Premium Member
  • 9,115 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:38 AM

You say Pa-lay-dee-o, I say Pa-lah-dee-o. Does anyone know if there is a "right" way to pronounce it?

If it is named after the Italian architect, I would say the latter and not the former.

#22 caligirlz

caligirlz

Living Legend

• 3,163 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 12:14 PM

http://www.folsom.ca.us/civica/filebank/blobdload.asp?BlobID=13865#page=

Thank you! That confirms my drive-by impression this morning.

#23 Folsomsince73

Folsomsince73

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 02:05 PM

Not a problem, now I hope they just start filling the spaces in, I was real surprised when the fire in Galleria happened that none of the shops tried opening in the Folsom Mall instead, Hmmmm

#24 WolfMom

WolfMom

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • Interests:Having fun with the family. :-)

Posted 24 February 2011 - 09:15 AM

At least the theatres and Pinkberry seem to be growing in popularity. They are the "IT" party destination for my daughter's pack of friends. :)

Does anyone know what the four+ level building with all the windows will be used for?
Dawn Grove

#25 Bill Z

Bill Z

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,795 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 09:45 AM

If it is named after the Italian architect, I would say the latter and not the former.

I say it the latter.
I would rather be Backpacking

#26 (The Dude)

(The Dude)
  • Visitors

Posted 24 February 2011 - 09:57 AM

I say it the latter.

Lah-de-da-dio (minus the de-da) I'm with you on this one dude

#27 SacKen

SacKen

Lifer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,286 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 10:36 AM

At least the theatres and Pinkberry seem to be growing in popularity. They are the "IT" party destination for my daughter's pack of friends. :)

Does anyone know what the four+ level building with all the windows will be used for?

My guess is the department store. I think we are suppose to get a Dillards or one of those other mostly East Coast ones.
"Just think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are even stupider!" -- George Carlin

#28 4thgenFolsomite

4thgenFolsomite

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 5,979 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 12:40 PM

definately Pah-lah-dee-o.
Knowing the past helps deciphering the future.

#29 Darth Lefty

Darth Lefty

Disco Infiltrator

• No Politics!
  • 5,578 posts
  • Interests:Volunteer with a service club like Active 20-30, and you CAN make a difference!

Posted 24 February 2011 - 03:57 PM

Pa-la-dee-dah!
"I enjoy a bit of cooking, and this has always worried me. But it's OK. I only like it because it allows me to play with knives." - James May

Genesis 49:16-17
http://www.active2030folsom.org

#30 555

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 12:28 PM

Most of the other threads have discussed store possibilities...

I think we'll see more commitments when Whole Foods opens. Usually stores want to see an anchor tenant (or more) open before committing.

Also, the GoPalladio web site has been dormant for so long. They don't seem to want to spread any real news about it. It's a giant YAWN right now. I wish HC Elliott would throw some real news on there even occasionally.

http://gopalladio.com/happening/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users