#46 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 02:29 PM

QUOTE(dori2u @ Sep 13 2007, 08:18 PM) View Post
Do what Boise State University did. They Installed a blue artificial turf football field. Migrating birds mistook it for a lake and dove head first into the field, breaking their necks!

huh--imagine this: someone who has a handle named after a fish; fantasizing about killing birds. Imagine that.

and some people actially believe in that they were re-incarnated from beasts. I wonder who here was the bird--and who was the fish-giving the bird the bird. tongue.gif

#47 Rickykicks

Rickykicks

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts
  • Interests:I like everything from hiking in the foothills to playing world of warcraft on my laptop. I've a conservative my nature and I fully support the brave men and woman serving overseas in our great military, may god bring them home safe! <br /><br />I work at The Hartford Insurance Agency, Workers Comp Division and I go to school at Folsom Lake College and study Anthropology.

Posted 22 July 2009 - 09:49 AM

As a graduate of Folsom High School in 2003 (before thew new field was built) I had the dubious honor of practicing football on those fields. Also I was a linemen so I quite leterally got to roll around in it. Tell you kids to shower after p.e for sanatary reasons.
Be wary of strong drink. It can make you shoot at tax collectors... and miss.
Robert A. Heinlein

Being right too soon is socially unacceptable.
Robert A. Heinlein

Don't handicap your children by making their lives easy.
Robert A. Heinlein

Never insult anyone by accident.
Robert A. Heinlein

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
Robert A. Heinlein

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users