1 reply to this topic

#1 Lindke

Lindke

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:19 AM

This proposed fee is going really hurt the retired members of the community. The fee will also hurt the households with sick family members.

What are the guidelines for the collection of fees?

Are certain people exempt from paying the fee if the household meets certain hardship guidelines?

There are plenty of unanswered questions and details that were not communicated properly to the community. Folsom has higher property values compared to most of the surrounding communities. There should be enough revenue from our high property tax bills to cover this cost.

When I lived in Sacramento in the 1990's, I had a neighbor family living next door that had a family member which had respiration issues. Sac Fire made many calls to the family. I try not to imagine if my family was in this situation and the bill from the frequent medical calls. We could all be in this situation one day.

Please speak out against this fee.

#2 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:40 AM

I think it is to late. It was passed at the last meeting.
A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users