18 replies to this topic

#16 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 04:55 PM

You are 100% right. I have nothing to do with 9/11. Why should I spend a moment worrying about it?
How does the jon Stewart's testimony affect YOU personally? Why would you spend any time worrying about it?

See.... you can cry and knash your teeth and yell at the sky.... and it will make zero difference.

...or you can ignore it, grab a beer, enjoy time with family, relax..... and be happy.

I know what my choice is.... every time. I choose to be happy. You choose to be angry. It IS ALWAYS a choice.

I'm with Slow, life is too short to be.....   Angry

1A - 2A = -1A

#17 PeteS

PeteS

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 05:01 PM

Your true colors show - beer more important than folks who risk life & limb to save others.  Tell you the same thing I told 2 Stupid - If some terrorist flies a plane into your house, I hope the FD doesn't show up.  I'll come over and pour your beer on the flames.  Will that help?

#18 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 05:04 PM

Why wouldn't the FD show up?

... cause they know I don't wring my hands about 9/11?

Tell me old man, aside from pushing your blood pressure up and sliding closer to death, what has your anger accomplished? Did you solve 9/11 problem...or have you accomplished absolutely nothing?

Enjoy your life of anger. I will be enjoying life and all it has to offer. (BTW I'm a scotch man, I don't like beer)

#19 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 06:21 PM

Your true colors show - beer more important than folks who risk life & limb to save others.  Tell you the same thing I told 2 Stupid - If some terrorist flies a plane into your house, I hope the FD doesn't show up.  I'll come over and pour your beer on the flames.  Will that help?

Well Pete, I must say I really don't understand what you are talking about....?   Can't make sense of it....   You are either on a higher plane of understanding than I am or you are just another wack job.  Anyway, good luck with your anger at everything.   Me, I will reserve my anger, what little I have, for people who cut me off and then go really slow in front of me, next to the other guy going really slow next to him....?   Never could figure that one out....   Yep, I will be angry, for like three minutes and then let it go....   Try it sometime, save your anger for the things that really matter.  Like, well I don't know yet, when I find out I will let you all know...   Chris

Oh, and p.s.  I do like beer, I really do, how did you guess...?   One a day though, gotta keep my "fighting" weight in check.....  

1A - 2A = -1A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users