UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 25 September 2019 - 08:25 AM

House launches Trump impeachment inquiry

Pelosi says rough transcript confirms Trump "engaged in behavior that undermines the integrity of our elections"

https://www.cnn.com/...2019/index.html

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi released a statement regarding the White House transcript, saying it “confirms that the President engaged in behavior that undermines the integrity of our elections,” and that this combined with the “Justice Department’s acting in a rogue fashion in being complicit in the President’s lawlessness confirm the need for an impeachment inquiry.”

"The President has tried to make lawlessness a virtue in America and now is exporting it abroad," she said.

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#2 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 08:52 AM

How about these guys Tio Vinny, should we "impeach" them too...?   

in May [2018], CNN reported that Sens. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.), Richard J. Durbin (D-Ill.) and Patrick J. Leahy (D-Vt.) wrote a letter to Ukraine’s prosecutor general, Yuriy Lutsenko, expressing concern at the closing of four investigations they said were critical to the Mueller probe. In the letter, they implied that their support for U.S. assistance to Ukraine was at stake. Describing themselves as “strong advocates for a robust and close relationship with Ukraine,” the Democratic senators declared, “We have supported [the] capacity-building process and are disappointed that some in Kyiv appear to have cast aside these [democratic] principles to avoid the ire of President Trump,” before demanding Lutsenko “reverse course and halt any efforts to impede cooperation with this important investigation.”

And, when Hillary was the one colluding with Russians (uranium One, 145 million from Russians to the Clinton Foundation, her mgr and his brother (Podesta's) getting 35 million from Putin's bank, her paying 12 million for FALSE info on Trump, etc, Dems made Mueller and the media look at Trump only to find no evidence of collusion. Now Obama and Hillary asked Ukraine in 2016 to investigate Trump and Manafort. Joe Biden bragged about getting the Ukrainian prosecutor fired for investigating his son's company by threatening to withhold over 1 Billion in aide and again they point at Trump for making a call to look into this. And of course your left wing progressive media is a willing collaborator in these diversionary tactics.

1A - 2A = -1A

#3 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 01:50 PM

You forgot Benghazi!

#4 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 06:09 PM

You forgot Benghazi!

So sad....   I left that one out of many grievances against the democratic left and their MSM water carriers that do not apply here.  Have you noticed you and your fellow democrats behavior in these cases that we cite....?   You totally ignore the behavior of your fellow democrats, and for decades, ignore all the facts of the case, but go after any Republican who does the same thing, even less, much less than democrats.  You ignore it, so does the MSM, maybe they mention it on page 7 one day in the news cycle and the story dies....?   Trump did nothing here, much less than Biden or many democratic Senators in the past.  You all seem outraged now at Trump but never blinked an eye at any democrat who did the same thing in the past....?   And this leads me to this...  What do you think the American people, all of them, not just your half of them, will think about this...?   We are not dumb, not nearly dumb and naive as you think we are.  Come some November night, the 3rd I think,  in 2020 I think there will be a lot of tears and outrage.  I can't wait...!   POTUS Trump once again for 4 more years.....   That will be Grand....!   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#5 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 06:21 PM

Come some November night, the 3rd I think,  in 2020 I think there will be a lot of tears and outrage. 

That part I agree with.

Note: With a disapproval rate consistently above 55%, not so sure it will be a Trump victory.

Steel yourself!

#6 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 11:41 AM

With the stories about Biden being quashed, and called conspiracy theories  by corporate media, it's easy to forget WHO exactly was colluding with foreign governments in 2016...that would be the DNC and Hillary's campaign

https://twitter.com/...7776128/photo/1

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#7 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 11:47 AM

You almost need a scorecard at this point, but here is a thread that lays out some pretty "coincedental" connections about Crowdstrike which was mentioned by Trump during his chat with the Ukrainian leader.

Draw your own conclusions:

https://www.amgreatn...ack-that-wasnt/

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#8 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 11:53 AM

That part I agree with.

Note: With a disapproval rate consistently above 55%, not so sure it will be a Trump victory.

Steel yourself!

I believe Hillary's 97% chance of winning the Presidency more than I believe Trump has a 55% disapproval rating.  55% in the minds of progressives like yourself and the MSM.  All the other normal people know it is simply not true.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#9 folsombound

folsombound

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 4,040 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 11:58 AM

I found this on the internet and I think it pretty accurately sums up Trump's cheating, treasonable, improper and potentially impeachable actions.

“Sometimes I hear “You hate Trump so much that you can’t be objective and look at all the good he’s done”
For me, a white, middle class baby boomer, not much has changed since inauguration. I wasn’t suffering under Obama and neither was most of America.
I have all I need. I work, I pay taxes, get mad over prices, complain about traffic, go to concerts, (censored) about a stagnant gridlocked government, drink too much, eat too much… you know, everything I’ve always done, since forever.
I’ll tell you what verifiable facts I have seen.
I’ve seen a significant rollback in environmental protections in order to benefit corporate interests and donors.
I’ve seen a broken promise to balance the federal budget 'fairly quickly'.
I’ve seen ZERO new construction on a “wall” and ZERO payments from Mexico.
I’ve seen Trump silent and complicit as an American citizen was brutally tortured and murdered in Saudi Arabia.
I’ve seen the administration systematically roll back crucial protections for consumers benefiting corporate interests and donors.
I’ve seen a failure to allow individuals to fully deduct health insurance premium payments from their tax returns.
I’ve seen Trump publicly pledge to expand background checks only to back off after being admonished by the NRA.
I’ve seen no change in North Korea’s provocative moves towards our allies in the Pacific.
I’ve heard Trump call white nationalists and Nazi's “Very fine people”.
I've seen the continued dismantling of the family farm and the proliferation of the corporate farming industry.
I've seen Trump stiff several cities for huge bills after hosting pro-Trump "pep rallies".
I’ve seen a revolving door of KEY government personnel and cabinet positions.
I've seen Trump pose smiling, thumbs up, with an orphaned infant whose parents were killed by a domestic terrorist.
I’ve seen our tax dollars used for a Trump campaign rally on July 4th (no Democrats allowed).
I’ve seen Trump publicly call impoverished nations “s---hole countries”.
I’ve seen over 200 visits to Trump golf courses in 2 years.
I’ve seen paper towels thrown at hurricane ravaged Americans in Puerto Rico.
I’ve seen the country pull out of an Iran deal without coming up with a new plan.
I’ve seen Trump threaten to strip security clearances from his critics.
I’ve seen the 1% reduction in unemployment merely flood the job market with low paying or minimum wage jobs.
I’ve seen many key Trump advisors and staff carted off to jail or awaiting trial or sentencing.
I’ve seen Trump’s friends and family appointed to key government positions.
I’ve seen repeated attempts to sabotage the Affordable Care Act
I’ve seen health care become less accessible and less affordable for millions.
I’ve seen a refusal to cooperate with an investigation into Russian meddling in our Democratic process.
I’ve seen a broken promise to release tax returns after the election.
I’ve seen Trump renege on a promise to divest from his business interests while in office.
I’ve seen the administration systematically roll back crucial protections for workers.
I’ve seen coal consumption down since 2016 and coal mine jobs essentially stagnate.
I’ve seen a broken promise to lower the costs of prescription drugs “within weeks”.
I’ve seen women and children tossed in cages like animals.

#10 Mays

Mays

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 12:28 PM

I found this on the internet and I think it pretty accurately sums up Trump's cheating, treasonable, improper and potentially impeachable actions.

“Sometimes I hear “You hate Trump so much that you can’t be objective and look at all the good he’s done”
For me, a white, middle class baby boomer, not much has changed since inauguration. I wasn’t suffering under Obama and neither was most of America.
I have all I need. I work, I pay taxes, get mad over prices, complain about traffic, go to concerts, (censored) about a stagnant gridlocked government, drink too much, eat too much… you know, everything I’ve always done, since forever.
I’ve seen a significant rollback in environmental protections in order to benefit corporate interests and donors.
I’ve seen a broken promise to balance the federal budget 'fairly quickly'.
I’ve seen ZERO new construction on a “wall” and ZERO payments from Mexico.
I’ve seen Trump silent and complicit as an American citizen was brutally tortured and murdered in Saudi Arabia.
I’ve seen the administration systematically roll back crucial protections for consumers benefiting corporate interests and donors.
I’ve seen a failure to allow individuals to fully deduct health insurance premium payments from their tax returns.
I’ve seen Trump publicly pledge to expand background checks only to back off after being admonished by the NRA.
I’ve seen no change in North Korea’s provocative moves towards our allies in the Pacific.
I’ve heard Trump call white nationalists and Nazi's “Very fine people”.
I've seen the continued dismantling of the family farm and the proliferation of the corporate farming industry.
I've seen Trump stiff several cities for huge bills after hosting pro-Trump "pep rallies".
I’ve seen a revolving door of KEY government personnel and cabinet positions.
I've seen Trump pose smiling, thumbs up, with an orphaned infant whose parents were killed by a domestic terrorist.
I’ve seen our tax dollars used for a Trump campaign rally on July 4th (no Democrats allowed).
I’ve seen Trump publicly call impoverished nations “s---hole countries”.
I’ve seen over 200 visits to Trump golf courses in 2 years.
I’ve seen paper towels thrown at hurricane ravaged Americans in Puerto Rico.
I’ve seen the country pull out of an Iran deal without coming up with a new plan.
I’ve seen Trump threaten to strip security clearances from his critics.
I’ve seen the 1% reduction in unemployment merely flood the job market with low paying or minimum wage jobs.
I’ve seen many key Trump advisors and staff carted off to jail or awaiting trial or sentencing.
I’ve seen Trump’s friends and family appointed to key government positions.
I’ve seen repeated attempts to sabotage the Affordable Care Act
I’ve seen health care become less accessible and less affordable for millions.
I’ve seen a refusal to cooperate with an investigation into Russian meddling in our Democratic process.
I’ve seen a broken promise to release tax returns after the election.
I’ve seen Trump renege on a promise to divest from his business interests while in office.
I’ve seen the administration systematically roll back crucial protections for workers.
I’ve seen coal consumption down since 2016 and coal mine jobs essentially stagnate.
I’ve seen a broken promise to lower the costs of prescription drugs “within weeks”.
I’ve seen women and children tossed in cages like animals.

Wow, can't argue with that. His time is running out, and the best part, he's doing it to himself because he is too stupid to know the laws of the land.

#11 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 02:05 PM

Wow! Nice list! And I'm sure I could add more.

Meanwhile, besides Trump's deceptions and failures, we now have evidence of a cover-up.
Remember Nixon: it was the coverup making the case for impeachment, worse than the original crime

#12 Mays

Mays

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 05:09 PM

Interesting there are no comments from the peanut gallery?

#13 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 05:35 AM

Somewhere . . . Hillary Clinton is laughing her @$$ off! 

:laughcry:

#14 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 06:51 AM

yeah, especially given her list of collusion and high crimes....

#15 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 28 September 2019 - 05:57 AM

Seems other "sensitive" calls were stashed into lock-down on that super-secret computer,

including calls with Saudi Arabia, and Putin, possibly records of the the meeting with the
Russians in the Oval Office.
Reports that Trump told them it was OK that Russia hacked the 2016 election.

Ohhh! That's gonna add another 5 years to his sentence!   :lmaosmiley:

White House restricted access to Trump's calls with Putin and Saudi crown prince

https://www.cnn.com/...audi/index.html

White House efforts to limit access to President Donald Trump's conversations with foreign leaders extended to phone calls with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and Russian leader Vladimir Putin, according to people familiar with the matter.

Those calls -- both with leaders who maintain controversial relationships with Trump -- were among the presidential conversations that aides took remarkable steps to keep from becoming public.

In the case of Trump's call with Prince Mohammed, officials who ordinarily would have been given access to a rough transcript of the conversation never saw one, according to one of the sources. Instead, a transcript was never circulated at all, which the source said was highly unusual, particularly after a high-profile conversation.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Trump, impeachment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users