#31 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 20 July 2020 - 07:21 AM

Trump's Storm Troopers invade Portland: Unmarked vehicles, no insignia or identification.

(Hitler would be proud!)

:peaceman:                              :shoot:

Watching Trump's paramilitary squads descend on Portland,
it's hard not to feel doomed

https://www.theguard...portland-doomed

The federal police are there to exert power, bully dissenters and intimidate Americans into giving up their first amendment protections

The Storm Troopers were met by a "Wall of Moms."          :cheer:

Yeah, that's gonna win him the women's vote, ha, ha!

Oh wait, he can still buzz them with military helicopters!    :gah:

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#32 Mays

Mays

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 20 July 2020 - 11:06 AM

GFY VINTARD

So much for "No Hatred"

#33 Mays

Mays

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 20 July 2020 - 12:49 PM

He can't or won't have a simple dialogue and refuses to apologize for the hundreds of lies he's posted here, all to bring down the country we love.

Hmmm, imagine that, that statement sure sounds like someone else we (unfortunately) all know that's in Washington, doesn't it???

#34 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 20 July 2020 - 01:06 PM

b70f4a83971c828ab594fbf4e144ef6e.jpg

#35 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 20 July 2020 - 01:37 PM

So much for "No Hatred"

Mays: I think he's in love with me.

He follows my every word, responds to all my posts.              :haha:    :lmao:
Watch out, he may be after you too, now!                       :lmaosmiley:                           :peaceman:         :wub: 

#36 Mays

Mays

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 20 July 2020 - 04:36 PM

Mays: I think he's in love with me.
He follows my every word, responds to all my posts.              :haha:    :lmao:
Watch out, he may be after you too, now!                       :lmaosmiley:                           :peaceman:         :wub: 

I think you are right Vin. To each his own, but I do not bat for the other team. But because he does.... whatever. Love is love, right Slow?

#37 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 20 July 2020 - 07:05 PM

Slow, take it slow.............   They don't get it and probably will never do so.........   Tio Vinny is old and set in his ways.   His world...........  He's not going to change, sadly.....  A dyed in the wool leftist, anti capitalism guy if there ever was one....    All living fat and happy off of capitalism..........    Mays, well maybe there is hope someday when he gets older.   At least he likes something American..........   Baseball, Baseball might be his path to redemption....?   I will pray, but I won't hold my breath.   Mays just might "catch" on someday to reality and and turn it around, to the way things really are..............?

GKMnSA.gif

1A - 2A = -1A

#38 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 20 July 2020 - 07:42 PM

Still no word from the Trump Chumps on his Gestapo-style Storm Troopers arresting people in Portland.

Sorry folks, Trump is a loser on this one.
A story that will not go away soon.

Ohhh! Remind me to pay my ACLU dues!          :USA:

#39 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 21 July 2020 - 06:08 PM

Still no word from the Trump Chumps on his Gestapo-style Storm Troopers arresting people in Portland.

Sorry folks, Trump is a loser on this one.
A story that will not go away soon.

Ohhh! Remind me to pay my ACLU dues!          :USA:

You mean the Federal Police picking up punks all dressed in black, with hammers in their vests, helmets (black of course), rocks, frozen water bottles, pepper spray, bags of piss, bags of paint, all ready to throw at officers....?   Oh, and right out in front of a Federal Building, the Courthouse....?    Yep, just another guy in Portland out for a walk, in the downtown, at 0100 in the morning.   Innocent of all crimes of course, no malice intended on his (her, they, them, whatever pronoun).  Yep, poor innocent, guy just got caught up by the "violent" Feds......   Nope...!  These turds need to be beat down with batons and arrested, give back to them all the violence they have wrought.  They are burning down and destroying the peoples houses of law and order.  A small minority will not dictate to us by violence what will be acceptable and what will not.  Sad, the spineless leaders of most liberal cities will not take a stand.  The mayor of Portand is such a wimp just like the mayor of Sacramento..........   We the people, will not stand for this.........   Not much time left....   But that is what they, the leftist-ararchists want, the Soros funded anarchists want a Federal, bloody response.........   Nope, that will not happen either.   Chris 

antifa-portland.jpg

1A - 2A = -1A

#40 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 23 July 2020 - 07:34 PM

115838501_3090635411003109_4371118898097

1A - 2A = -1A

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: trump, failure, disaster