Photo
- - - - -

$50 Off Professional House Cleaning Services

housekeeper housekeeping cleaning maid services party holidays coupon discount

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Poll: Where do you look for service providers? (0 member(s) have cast votes)

Where do you find or search for service providers?

1. Google, Bing or other seach engine (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Angie's List (0 votes [0.00%])

3. Craigslist (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Yelp.com (0 votes [0.00%])

5. Word-of-Mouth referral (0 votes [0.00%])

6. Advertisements left on doorstep, or through the mail (0 votes [0.00%])

7. Facebook, Twitter or other social media outlet (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 AlijahsMommy

AlijahsMommy

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Cooking, networking with other small businesses, outdoor and community events

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:48 PM

I've gotten great feedback from MyFolsom users regarding a cleaning special I posted last week and wanted to update that page and include a quick poll. Please complete if you get a chance!

The specials running right now last through 10/31 - Halloween, which is when I will post the new specials on the website for the Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays. Please check the website for constant updates, 'flash-specials' and current customer specials.

The website also includes a blog, which I would LOVE to answer your household cleaning and organizing questions at.

Best special available currently: Take $50 off your first clean price - offer is good for a one-time clean or recurring services, new clients only, offer not valid on move-in/out services. This gives you the opportunity to 'feel us out' before committing to making us your cleaning service.

Professional cleaners, high quality supplies, flexible scheduling (M-F) and unbeatable cleaning power at reasonable prices. Small, professional company - no dealing with franchises who tend to get in and get out too quickly. We follow checklists, do walk-thru's before exiting your home and will fix mistakes free of charge. 100% free estimates with no obligation.

Call now, call today, call anytime!

Samantha Hansen - Owner

(916) 761-6224

or visit our website at

http://www.hansenshomeservices.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: housekeeper, housekeeping, cleaning, maid services, party, holidays, coupon, discount

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users