Photo
- - - - -

Jim Bigley - Prince Of Pot Or Cannabis Clown ?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 RLF

RLF

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 03:37 PM

Just who is is this farmer of frivolity flicking his proverbial middle finger at all Redding California law enforcement legal authority featured in the "Epic Acres Production" of the youtube video "Bigley Ranches goes BIGLEY " ?

It appears to be none other than James Benno, the acrimonious ousted director of the local chapter of NORML.

Is this nothing more than a compassionate use cash cow by the kiloton? How many more of these Mega grows do you think are growing now in our metropolis of marijuana called Redding ?

Will the nefarious activities of organized-crime syndicates find the funding from the cornucopia of cheap availability here irresistible as the hub of Northern California pot production to resell and fund other more devious crime endevors ?

Video/More:

http://freshie-karda...r-cannabis.html

#2 (The Dude)

(The Dude)
  • Visitors

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:11 PM

Looks like he's doing a great job of growing, the city should embrace that business and become the Napa of Herb with tasting rooms and hotel specials that could make the city some serious money.

#3 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:30 PM

Jim Bigley...meet the Dude. Dude..meet RLF. The very one and same. Of coarse you would know that if you had seen prior postings by our favorite anti-homeless taking over the soup kitchens advocate.

Oh, and RLF?....Redding already is the in the running alongside Humboldt as the Pot capitol of California. Sheesh, the county accepts monies from other local law enforcement agencies to "practice" surveillance and chase tactics....or maybe it's the other way around?

#4 caligirlz

caligirlz

Living Legend

• 3,163 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:24 PM

It would be a real bummer for him if a small aircraft spraying defoliant on surrounding crops accidently dumped their tanks over his property.

#5 RLF

RLF

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:57 AM

It would be a real bummer for him if a small aircraft spraying defoliant on surrounding crops accidently dumped their tanks over his property.

"Huge Bigley Benno Marijuana Pot Farm Under City of Redding Investigation"

:xmastree:

#6 (The Dude)

(The Dude)
  • Visitors

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:00 PM

Why would you want that to happen?

What he is doing helps cancer patients and more, why do people hate him? He is helping not hurting people

#7 caligirlz

caligirlz

Living Legend

• 3,163 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:14 PM

Why would you want that to happen?

What he is doing helps cancer patients and more, why do people hate him? He is helping not hurting people

I don't know where you got that I "wanted" it to happen, or that I hate him.
As I watched the video and saw the surrounding farm land I kept thinking about that particular "what if". I was voicing an observation.

#8 Darth Lefty

Darth Lefty

Disco Infiltrator

• No Politics!
  • 5,578 posts
  • Interests:Volunteer with a service club like Active 20-30, and you CAN make a difference!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:18 PM

Request move to Redding forum / round file
"I enjoy a bit of cooking, and this has always worried me. But it's OK. I only like it because it allows me to play with knives." - James May

Genesis 49:16-17
http://www.active2030folsom.org

#9 (The Dude)

(The Dude)
  • Visitors

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:34 AM

Request move to Redding forum / round file

Denied

I don't know where you got that I "wanted" it to happen, or that I hate him.
As I watched the video and saw the surrounding farm land I kept thinking about that particular "what if". I was voicing an observation.

Sorry my mistake I interpreted your what if as I wish.
Most people think pot is evil and they often say it with a drink in their hand LOL

#10 caligirlz

caligirlz

Living Legend

• 3,163 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:51 AM

Most people think pot is evil and they often say it with a drink in their hand LOL

Those in the recovery community would agree but not necessarily with the same adjective. I'm part of that community, 22 years clean & sober. :D:

#11 (The Dude)

(The Dude)
  • Visitors

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:09 AM

Those in the recovery community would agree but not necessarily with the same adjective. I'm part of that community, 22 years clean & sober. :D:

Life's too short to live it without at least a good glass of wine once in a while. Even Jesus liked wine and condoned its consumption.

#12 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:23 AM

The youtube was nothing more than "free" advertising.

The guy sounded like a whiner when he talked about zoning and blessings. This is just one more guy "trying" to make a living --- by capitalizing on the term "medicinal",

On a positive note--he actually does looke like he has a talent for growing things.

#13 folsombound

folsombound

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,040 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:25 AM

This is Redding, Ca. spam. Why are we perpetuating it?

#14 Darth Lefty

Darth Lefty

Disco Infiltrator

• No Politics!
  • 5,578 posts
  • Interests:Volunteer with a service club like Active 20-30, and you CAN make a difference!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:14 PM

This is Redding, Ca. spam. Why are we perpetuating it?

Because that's what we've always done with this dingbat
"I enjoy a bit of cooking, and this has always worried me. But it's OK. I only like it because it allows me to play with knives." - James May

Genesis 49:16-17
http://www.active2030folsom.org

#15 supermom

supermom

Supermom

• Premium Member
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 07:18 AM

So, after reading this: http://sacramento.cb...-5-homes-saved/

I wonder, how many people do you think are pretty high, over in Redding this morning?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users