• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 31 December 2018 - 07:34 AM

First Female President?       :cheer:

Elizabeth Warren Announces She Is Running for President in 2020

https://www.nytimes....nouncement.html

Senator Elizabeth Warren, the Massachusetts Democrat and a sharp critic of big banks and unregulated capitalism, entered the 2020 race for president on Monday, becoming the first major candidate in what is likely to be a long and crowded primary marked by ideological and generational divisions in a Democratic Party desperate to beat President Trump.

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#2 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 31 December 2018 - 10:17 AM

Elizabeth Warren Announces She Is Running for President in 2020

Aurora borealis
The icy sky at night
Paddles cut the water
In a long and hurried flight
From the white man
To the fields of green
And the homeland
We've never seen

They killed us in our teepee
And they cut our women down
They might have left some babies
Crying on the ground
But the fire sticks
And the wagons come
And the night falls
On the setting sun

They massacred the buffalo
Kitty corner from the bank
The taxis run across my feet
And my eyes have turned to blanks
In my little box
At the top of the stairs
With my Indian rug
And a pipe to share

I wish a was a trapper
I would give thousand pelts
To sleep with Pocahontas
And find out how she felt
In the morning
On the fields of green
In the homeland
We've never seen

And maybe Marlon Brando
Will be there by the fire
We'll sit and talk of Hollywood
And the good things there for hire
And the Astrodome
And the first teepee
Marlon Brando, Pocahontas and me
Marlon Brando, Pocahontas and me
Pocahontas

1A - 2A = -1A

#3 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 31 December 2018 - 02:18 PM

We need similar poem for Sarah Huckabee Sanders!   :wub:

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#4 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 31 December 2018 - 05:15 PM

I think Neil Young is busy with what's her name....   The mermaid girl.......  Daryl Hannah.   He is smitten.....!   A fellow eco nut and "warmist" just like him....!   Good for him.  Although I really like Peggy Young very much, she is such a great person.   Single handedly bringing the Bridge School into existence and helping so many kids with CP.   I wish them all well.....   Listen to the song on youtube Tio Vinny...   I am sure you heard it before but is is so good.  Then listen to Cowgirl in the sand, maybe that one is for Sarah.....?   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#5 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 06 January 2019 - 08:01 AM

182338.jpg

1A - 2A = -1A

#6 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 06 January 2019 - 08:17 PM

182338.jpg

Really, nothing.....?   Just imagine if this was G.W. Bush, Trump, McConnel, or who ever with an "R" after their name in that picture and tell me this would not be national headlines.....!   MSNBC, CNN, CBS, ABC, are you watching, did you miss this....?   Tell me Al Sharpton and Jesse would not be marching in the street demanding more extortion money......!   Waiter, more Watermelon....!  Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#7 Mays

Mays

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 06 January 2019 - 08:37 PM

Nope, nothing. Because it is nothing. If you think they are the same item, then you are more crazy than we all thought. The top is different, there is no color to it. Typical Chumptoid maneuver. Trying to make something out of nothing. Good try, I guess?? 😂😂 🤣💤💤💤👍🏻

#8 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 04:14 AM

244679_image.jpg

#9 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 11:59 AM

Nope, nothing. Because it is nothing. If you think they are the same item, then you are more crazy than we all thought. The top is different, there is no color to it. Typical Chumptoid maneuver. Trying to make something out of nothing. Good try, I guess??

Not the same item, just very similar and with the same racist meaning.  Look up "Vintage Black America  Watermelon Boy" on Google Images and you will see hundreds of variations on this racist theme.  Yep, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC ignoring it still.   Good thing I was not holding my breath.  Saved you the trouble below with the link....   Chris

https://www.google.c...i30.bAaOfCskcRY

1A - 2A = -1A

#10 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 12:35 PM

Chris, funny how you have him totally rattled. He's giving Warren a pass for having something that is clearly racist in her home. I wonder if he'd give Trump a pass for having a "racist" Obama family photo in his book of private jokes?? :lol:

full_1303170897monkey.jpg

#11 Mays

Mays

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 12:53 PM

I don't believe I am giving anyone a pass. If your old eyes can see that the object in the picture is actually that piece of racist crap, then well, get your eyes checked. It is not the same at all. Unlike you, who clearly showed your true feelings with this picture of yours.
Chrissy, you actually going to defend this fool??? This should be good.... love to hear you explain this one.
I chose not to repost the picture, as I have more respect for people, other than you two.

#12 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 01:10 PM

I wonder if THIS is racist?  I guess not... :lol:

blog-melon.jpg

#13 Mays

Mays

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 01:34 PM

I wonder if THIS is racist?  I guess not... :lol:

Would not expect anything less from you. You are soo clueless.

#14 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 06:56 PM

I don't believe I am giving anyone a pass. If your old eyes can see that the object in the picture is actually that piece of racist crap, then well, get your eyes checked. It is not the same at all. Unlike you, who clearly showed your true feelings with this picture of yours.
Chrissy, you actually going to defend this fool??? This should be good.... love to hear you explain this one.
I chose not to repost the picture, as I have more respect for people, other than you two.

So your points are that my name is actually "Chrissy", my eyes are bad, and I am "old"............    Grow up Mays, are you like intellectually 14 years old...?   Your arguments look like it.....    And if I chose to be "Chrissy" it would be very intolerant of you and the liberal cabal to my cisgender friends and supporters who believe in me and who I want to be.......!  And you have still not addressed the racism issue clearly demonstrated by the racist ceramic sculpture in her kitchen.  And as a collector of antiques I surely would give her a pass on this, simply a piece of Americana, no more than that.   But I just have to switch the characters involved and see if the same reaction would happen with the likes of you and the MSM....?  Obviously not if the person in the picture had a large "R" after their name.  This would be all over the press and for 1 to 2 weeks.   Claims of racism would be cast, apologies would be demanded, donations would be extorted to BLM, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson Foundation, rehab would have been warranted, his or her spouse would have to file for separation, the pets would be taken away, they would have to have supervised visits with their children, the IRS would audit them, and everybody they know would unfriend them on facebook...........   In this case, Elizabeth Warren, gets a pass from the MSN and you.   Fake News is actually the news that is never reported to you and me by your liberal MSM friends, when you look the other way and not mention it.   Sad, very sad.  And dem party idiots believe everything they report, and not report, don't you...?   Chris   (cisgender equivalent name: Chrissy)   

1A - 2A = -1A

#15 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 08:21 AM

The objects are very similar in shape, but the evidence in inconclusive.  I say let her run. No way she gets elected.  I just wish Trump would step aside and Nikki Haley would run.  Now her I could get behind.  Not for stupid Dem reasons like she is a woman, or "ethnic."  No, because she is fierce, logical, middle conservative and experienced. 

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users