21 replies to this topic

#16 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 06:53 PM

Only time I would ever want to have a drum magazine is if I had the "spare" money to get a Thompson. Drum is horribly unreliable for self defense, but would be fun in the desert!

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#17 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 07:07 PM

Hadrians Wall, still there... Kept the Scots from bugging the Romans in England, and for a long time....   Worked, pretty much worked, and for a long time....  Since AD 122 and for about 300 years..... There it is today, now....    Kept those pesky "Orange Ones" as you progressive democrat liberals call POTUS Trump (and why is that not a racist statement...?   I know why, because the left deams it not a racist statement....)   Anyway, is that not a good looking wall...!   And did it's job for 300 years....  Good return on the investment I would say.....   And I think I have a Denarius of Hadrian in my Roman coin collection....   Somewhere....Very cool they are.... The early ones, not so much the late ones, fake silver, just like fake news CNN and MSNBC....  Oh, and hold a Greek Tetradrachm in your hands someday, a fine coin, fine indeed.  All of mine have Alexander on them and that pesky Owl and the scale.....   History is all there folks, helps you understand today, it really does.  Stupid humans do the same dumb things over and over again...   And I am not talking Trump, Pelosi and Schumer I am talking and you collective progressives.....  So naive....   That is why you think Ocasio Cortez is so cool and new...!    Not that cool.   Know your history and you know I am correct.  Chris

hadrian%27s-wall-wallpapers-28617-213510

what-is-hadrians-walls-featured-photo.jp

1A - 2A = -1A

#18 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 09:54 PM

For the knuckleheads claiming walls don't work. Who wants their prisons monitored by drones with no walls?  How about your zoos?  Truth be told, walls work extremely well for 90+% of the time.

Let's face it, we have walls around our homes, we lock our doors, historically, whole towns had walls, then cities and now many countries. Eventually, when we enter spacefaring status, we will have barriers of one sort or another

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#19 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 07:26 AM

Liberals would rather see America fail than give Trump a single victory.
It's literally that simple.

#20 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 14 January 2019 - 07:44 AM

MANY Texans don't want a wall!
There are often steep cliffs and mountain ranges that provide an effective barrier against immigrants crossing in these rural areas.

It simply doesn't make sense to build a wall there.

That is a fine point that is quite logical, but alas, it doesn't fit on a bumper sticker,

so the mindless mob just doesn't get it!

Wall of contention Most Texans along the border don’t want Trump’s wall, and many doubt it will be built

https://www.star-tel...e152402734.html

Many Texans who live along the U.S.-Mexico border support President Donald Trump, but their affection for the New York real estate mogul-turned-politician comes with a caveat:

They do not want a wall.

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#21 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 07:34 AM

Many Texans..... well, that's good enough for everyone!
Oh wait.... many MORE Texans want a wall.
Should we cowtow to the minority..... again?
Methinks not

#22 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 07:37 PM

Texans want the wall, many of them have Spanish surnames, been Americans in America a very, very long time.   More news not reported to you by fake news CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NPR......  Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users