9 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 04:33 PM

Nancy can now not fly....!   So cool Mr. President....!   Ground them...!   If she really wants to go maybe she should borrow Hillary's broom...?

https://www.dailymai...e-explodes.html

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 06:12 PM

She can fly commercial...with the rest of us peons.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#3 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 07:15 PM

She can fly commercial...with the rest of us peons.

Hopefully there are some "therapy" chickens, pigs, marmots, skunks, squirrels, parrots, manatees, porcupines, possums, and sloths on that plane along with her, and 13 crying babies, several severely overweight, hot, sweaty,  drunk, businessmen, and one Jesus freak next to her who just after take off asks her if she found Jesus and won't shut up for the whole 5 hour trip...!   It would be just so cool to see her have to fly with all the masses and the stupid rules that she makes us fly with....!   I hope her knees hit the seat in front of her for the whole trip just like mine do, for the whole flight.  And a bonus if a 13 year old spoiled young boy kicks the back of her seat the whole way, the whole way while his vapid mother does nothing but praise him and tell him how beautiful he is....   Man, I could tell you some stories about flying....!   Every time I fly I lose hope for humanity and America as a whole.   Man, we are breading so many idiots....!   Nancy, top of the idiot list for sure....!   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#4 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 18 January 2019 - 06:58 AM

Looks like the right wing nuts find it both acceptable enjoyable to demonize powerful women! :noyoudint:

Wonder who is hated more, Pelosi or Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (AOC for short).

Just so you know:

Succession for the president if he is incapacitated:

1. Vice President.

2. Speaker of the House.

Ohh! Now, THERE'S something to contemplate: President Pelosi!

:haaaaa:         :cheer:           :joker: 

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#5 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 10:46 AM

Demonize? Lol! Ask Sarah Palin how that feels... or any other conservative woman of power...

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#6 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 12:35 PM

trump-plane235-768x552.jpg

#7 folsombound

folsombound

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 4,040 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 02:20 PM

Interesting!  I would have voted for John McCain in 2008 if he had chosen just about anyone else as his running mate.  But, there was no f-ing way I could vote to have that dummy a heartbeat away from the Presidency.

#8 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 05:09 PM

My goodness. President Pelosi is just a wet dream after buzzfeeds latest lie was exposed by Mueller's team.
To be a Dem is to live in a world of constant dissapointment

#9 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 05:57 PM

Demonize? Lol! Ask Sarah Palin how that feels... or any other conservative woman of power...

Brilliant Joe, just Brilliant...!  Yep, the woman has to be a liberal, progressive dem.....   Like Ocasio Cortez  (Cortez the killer, look it up).   Otherwise, they will destroy her, Republican, Conservative woman, who actually was an executive and ran a whole state............. Who fishes, hunts, uses a firearm, carries a Down Syndrome baby to full term.....    Yes, destroy her, she is so evil....!   Maybe even move a leftist journalist in next door to her house and record every moment of her dysfunctional family...   Much alike all of our dysfunctional families.  I know I am from one, and in spades...!  So are all of you.  And remember, to Tio Vinny, Hillary Clinton was a great and obvious choice for POTUS.  Let that sink in and you will realize why the democrats will lose for a very long time.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#10 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 11:42 PM

Cant wait to see what they go at Nikki haley with.... checks all the dem "boxes" ...except for that darn conservatism.  If she were a dem, all they would focus on is "non white, woman."  Not Clemson graduate,former governor, or UN ambassador or fierce politician... nope, just that she is a daughter of (legal) immigrants and has a vagina. With both parents having been educators (one at a historically black college), she would seem the poster child for dems...other than that pesky conservatism.

That's why identity politics is so stupid, and why I will NEVER vote democrat.  That party promotes identity politics.  I will vote independent/libertarian/republican depending on who is offered.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users