4 replies to this topic

#1 giasmom

giasmom

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:58 AM

We are exploring options for our 8th grade boy. Have you put your student from public to private school and noticed an improvement due to class size, attention that may be able to be given from the teacher in areas of needed help. .

#2 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,361 posts
  • Interests:Sole proprietor: Tailored Resume Services
    Volunteer: Court Appointed Special Advocate for a child in the foster care system

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:52 AM

We pulled our children from public school for a variety of reasons. First I home schooled and then we sent them to Sacramento Country Day School. You can't beat the class size, intimacy, and teacher involvement and the academics are superb.
Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

Volunteer, Court Appointed Special Advocate for Sacramento CASA * I Am for the Child
Making a Difference in the Life of Abused and Neglected Children in Foster Care
http://www.sacramentocasa.org/

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~ Edward Everett Hale

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~ Anne Frank

#3 SunshineServices

SunshineServices

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 950 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 05:03 PM

My kindergartner is currently enrolled at Sacramento Country Day. Everything Deb said is accurate, plus they now have a bus from Folsom! Couldn't recommend more highly! The headmaster is a good friend and client of mine, the school is top-notch from top to bottom.
When The Power Of Love Overcomes The Love Of Power The World Will Know Peace.

Jimi Hendrix

#4 eniola

eniola

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 01:58 PM

My kindergartner is currently enrolled at Sacramento Country Day. Everything Deb said is accurate, plus they now have a bus from Folsom! Couldn't recommend more highly! The headmaster is a good friend and client of mine, the school is top-notch from top to bottom.

Sunshineservices

I am currently going for a tour at Sacramento Country Day School. How does the school bus run and at what time? I live in EDH but I work 3 days in row in Roseville and it would be hard to arrange transportation. I think that I am going to like the school but nervous about the distance. Eniola

#5 SunshineServices

SunshineServices

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 950 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:49 PM

Hi Eniola. In folsom they pick up at 730. EDH is before that. Dropoff in Folsom is at 4:00. EDH after that.
Any more questions let me know thanks. jeff
When The Power Of Love Overcomes The Love Of Power The World Will Know Peace.

Jimi Hendrix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users