#1 bookwom

bookwom

Superstar

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 12:02 PM

Hi, Neighbors,

I did a search of the forums and it looks like its been a while, so I was wondering if anyone had any recent experience with a tree service that they would like to recommend. I have three flowering plums that are taking over my yards. Thanks
I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.

#2 AMETHYST PRODUCTIVITY

AMETHYST PRODUCTIVITY

Living Legend

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,248 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:43 PM

Carlos Tree Service
667-4097
He's not super with English but he understood everything we said. Polite, professional.
We would use him again in a heartbeat. He was much cheaper than another estimate we got and is licensed and insured according to his business card.

Kimberly Purcell
Productivity Consultant - Amethyst Productivity

#3 Thinkingoutloud

Thinkingoutloud

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:55 PM

Rod's Tree Service. They are great - I use them all the time.

#4 sade1067

sade1067

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:37 AM

Carlos Tree Service
667-4097
He's not super with English but he understood everything we said. Polite, professional.
We would use him again in a heartbeat. He was much cheaper than another estimate we got and is licensed and insured according to his business card.

Thanks so much for this recommendation. I just had Carlos and his two sons out to do our side yard and he did a fabulous job! What a nice guy too. He called me back right away on a Sunday and showed up Monday morning right when he said he would. He gave us a great quote and showed up 2 hours later to do the job. He cut everything back, trimmed trees and cleaned up better than it was when he started. I was very impressed and will definitely use him in the future.

#5 AMETHYST PRODUCTIVITY

AMETHYST PRODUCTIVITY

Living Legend

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,248 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:31 PM

Thanks so much for this recommendation. I just had Carlos and his two sons out to do our side yard and he did a fabulous job! What a nice guy too. He called me back right away on a Sunday and showed up Monday morning right when he said he would. He gave us a great quote and showed up 2 hours later to do the job. He cut everything back, trimmed trees and cleaned up better than it was when he started. I was very impressed and will definitely use him in the future.

So glad to hear that! Thanks for the update.

Kimberly Purcell
Productivity Consultant - Amethyst Productivity

#6 folsomrose

folsomrose

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 02:40 PM

We just had Carlos and his crew out to remove a couple of trees and trim some others. They did a great job and cleaned everything up really well. They also did the stump grinding, leveled the area where the stump had been and raked our ground cover around so it would look nice. He is such a pleasant man and seems to enjoy his work. He was early for his appointment to give us an estimate as well as to get started with the work. His estimate seemed reasonable compared with what we have paid in the past for tree removal. We're definitely keeping his card. 

Carlos Tree Service    916-667-4097

#7 caligirlz

caligirlz

Living Legend

• 3,163 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 09:02 AM

My trees arent big enough to require this service, but a friend of mine does trees, and I've heard others rave about his service. 

Micah Smith

http://www.tailoredtree.com/

Phone: (916) 934-3105

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users