Living Legend

• 3,405 posts
  • Interests:Camping
    Reading
    Fishing
    Read and discuss about spiritual matters

Posted 28 April 2006 - 01:55 PM

QUOTE(mylo @ Apr 28 2006, 02:51 PM) View Post

I didn't say it repelled non-scumbags, but did you feel dirty after leaving?

Not really, we just kind of "wallowed in it".

#92 Orangetj

Orangetj

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,237 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 02:09 PM

I've not noticed any different population of people in WalMart than I have at Target, WinCo, Costco or any other "value oriented" store. I don't like the physical layout of our WalMart, as it seems totally overstuffed to me. Regardless, I seldom have a need or desire to shop there so it doesn't really bother me that much.

#93 TwoWheels

TwoWheels

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 02:44 PM

QUOTE(mylo @ Apr 28 2006, 02:51 PM) View Post

I didn't say it repelled non-scumbags, but did you feel dirty after leaving?

I'm going to start spraying myself with Scotch Guard before going there.

Hey, the Folsom WalMart is a jewel compared to the ones in Natomas & Rancho Cordova! The one in Natomas is so dirty... I've noticed a visible layer of dirt on many of their products. Looked at some socks once and they were already nearly black. The electronics department in Rancho feels like a high security prison!

#94 watstein

watstein

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 09:56 PM

QUOTE(TwoWheels @ Apr 28 2006, 03:44 PM) View Post

Hey, the Folsom WalMart is a jewel compared to the ones in Natomas & Rancho Cordova! The one in Natomas is so dirty... I've noticed a visible layer of dirt on many of their products. Looked at some socks once and they were already nearly black. The electronics department in Rancho feels like a high security prison!

First of all I go to alot of Wal-Mart, the supercenter in roseville looks like a war zone during the rush, also the watt ave two stores both look like crap, now our folsom store isn't the best, I would say Placerville or Woodland might actually win but it is better than most. The people who go to Wal-Mart vs Target are usually the same people but at target you can get nick-nacks that are expensive but are actually junk. So to the user who says wal-mart attracts slumbags, you must own a million dollar castle and shop ??? If you want a to say Wal-Mart is for slumbags you must not go at all and don't know what your talking about, also Winco and safeway would be more slumbag then walmart at 2am

Edited by watstein, 28 April 2006 - 09:57 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users