Photo

Build The Wall Please, To Keep Them Out..........!

Clinton’s protective wall

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 08:10 PM

Yes, she did build a wall.....!   Good for her....!   I think Bill has a cut through for his lady friends for sure though.......   Can't really blame him though, being how he is and all................   Chris

PHOTOS: Hillary Clinton’s protective wall around Chappaqua estate

http://www.theameric...appaqua-estate/

Hillary Clinton doesn’t miss an opportunity to ridicule Donald Trump’s illegal immigration solution of a wall on the southern border — but that’s exactly what she’s deployed to keep undesirables away from her.

“First of all, as I understand him, he’s talking about a very tall wall, a beautiful tall wall, the most beautiful tall wall, better than the Great Wall of China, that would run the entire border,” Clinton riffed in March.

“He would somehow magically get the Mexican government to pay for it. It’s just fantasy.”

A series of photos reveal a massive barrier running the entire border of Bill and Hillary Clinton’s estate in Chappaqua, New York — undoubtedly intended to keep the unwashed masses away from the political elites.

This aerial photo shows the high white fence surrounding the Clintons’ property:

Clinton-wall-2-768x576.jpg

Clinton-house-Chappaqua.jpg

1A - 2A = -1A

#2 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 09:05 AM

I think all intelligent people know that Hillary is a filthy, disgusting hypocrite of the highest order. But people will still vote for her. What does it say about those people? The word *idiot* comes to mind. Also, did you notice all those black Secret Service vehicles in that one overhead photo? Do you think there are guns in those vehicles? Of course there are. HypocriteHillary.

She has evil intentions. She is a threat to this nation. I wonder if the Secret Service is considering *neutralizing* the threat, if you know what I mean?

fbi-investigation-750.jpg

#3 GrumpyOldGuy

GrumpyOldGuy

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 08:56 PM

Nobody cares

#4 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 08:08 AM

Would be a great news story for some reporter on MSNBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC, or NPR.....    Well maybe not, would not get aired and they would be reprimanded or out of job, especially when that call from the Hildabeasts campaign came in.   But I hear many reporters run the rough draft by the Hildabeasts campaign first anyway, even before their editors...   Maybe that's the real story.   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#5 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 08:32 AM

Hypocrites like Hillary, Obama, Pelosi, Reid, etc, live behind protective walls. Since they are the *geniuses*, let's follow their actions and BUILD A WALL TO PROTECT THIS COUNTRY !!!

Sounds good to me... :beverage: 

hqdefault.jpg

#6 GrumpyOldGuy

GrumpyOldGuy

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 12:04 PM

You live in a gated community, or right next to one.  Do those people piss you off too?

#7 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 12:20 PM

Oh be quiet. Don't you have a kook climate change cult meeting to attend?  :lol: 

Where's your other user name you created (Folsom Trails)? Yeah, I busted you on that, didn't I?  :shades:

BUILD THE WALL BIG & TALL !!

150731092327-trump-mexico-border-foster-

#8 (Folsom Trails)

(Folsom Trails)
  • Visitors

Posted 14 August 2016 - 01:23 PM

Oh be quiet. Don't you have a kook climate change cult meeting to attend?  :lol: 

Where's your other user name you created (Folsom Trails)? Yeah, I busted you on that, didn't I?  :shades:

BUILD THE WALL BIG & TALL !!

150731092327-trump-mexico-border-foster-

You busted yourself 1 Joker. GOG is NOT I and I am not he. As GOG said, nobody cares much about these washerwomen posts. I despise Hillary myself but will repeat..She will be 10Xs better than Obama and is the much less EVIL choice between she and that psychopath Trump.

Cruz in 2020

#9 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 01:38 PM

Oh be quiet. I thought you were going to *ignore* me, OldGuy/Folsom Trail?? You need to make up your mind, although I do realize I'm irresistible. Sorry. Do you need your *Safe Space*:lol:

BUILD THE WALL, THE TALLER THE BETTER !!

67310553.jpg

#10 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 07:25 PM

You live in a gated community, or right next to one.  Do those people piss you off too?

Yes indeed I did.....!   For about 13 years or so...   Loved it, thought it was a great idea, always kinda wanted to try it out.  Great neighborhood with great people in it, all worked hard to get there.   But I never was a hypocrite and stated walls should not be built.  I am all for them, they serve many purposes.  Loved that it kept the riff raff out, the meat sellers, the punks, the scammers, car thieves, mail box busters, the speeders.......  Girl Scouts and Soccer kids always seemed to make it through though and I bought many a box of cookies, smart kids...!   Anyway, if you can afford a wall and a gate by all means do it.  Just don't go around telling others you can't build a wall when you live behind a pretty good one yourself.  And how cool is it that you even have armed guards 24 x 7, secret service types, well trained to protect you should someone get over your wall.....!  Well done Hillary, just don't go around telling the rest of us we can't build a wall to keep illegals and terrorists out of the country and that we can't have guns to protect ourselves....   All while you sit behind a big wall with guns all around to protect you....    Typical liberal, do as I say, do what I tell you, not as I do....!   Rules are for the "little people" not the liberal elite ruling class that must be protected by the very tools they aspire to take from us.......the little people.     Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#11 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 06:35 AM

Chris, no doubt about it. I'd almost guarantee that the vast majority of people who live in gated communities have NO PROBLEM with a wall at the Mexico border. At the very least we need to put military folks there or the National Guard. The cost would be nothing compared to the damage done to our country by the unvetted, non-educated, and non-English-speaking thugs, criminals, terrorists, and "refugees" (what a joke) from all over the world. No wonder more and more people are saying, "Democrats, especially Obama, are treasonous traitors and are purposefully trying to destroy this country".  :noway: 

13714171_1052465348195007_2012721134_n.j

#12 (Folsom Trails)

(Folsom Trails)
  • Visitors

Posted 25 August 2016 - 12:37 PM

Build a wall? HA, This psychopath is already going back to Jeb's policy of dealing with illegals..HAHA Trumps Chumps, the joke is on you. Even Ann Coulter is disowning him and she just wrote a book In Trump We Trust lol..She has been a loser since she backed Romney. She has lost her mind however backing Trump. ANYONE who backs Trump should see a head doctor. Ann deserves what she got.

BTW, has anyone seen the Netflix movie Look Who's Back? It is hilarious but with subtitles as it is a German film. It is about Hitler coming back today and how he sees society and how he deals with it. I literally couldn't stop laughing BUT..it is based on a book and they are now saying this book in 2011 actually predicted the RISE OF TRUMP. I sheet you not. It should be a MUST SEE for ALL Trump's Chumps..

#13 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 11:00 PM

Check this out folks..

You Have To See This - Trump is Right!

Video takes about 6 minutes and 20 seconds but is well worth watching

Don’t be so partisan that you refuse to watch this...it is non-political (sort of)....also, please share on FB and with your email pals

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

#14 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 09:49 AM

Watched the whole thing Camay.  Yes, our president does want to fundamentally change this country, and in all the wrong ways.  Love the fact that they can say "asylum" and get let go on this side of the fence, 9 out of 10 are let go here.   And also that the border patrol is 2000 men short of the mandated allotment by congress.   I wonder why the dems wont fund them to get them to the minimum number....?   Chris

1A - 2A = -1A

#15 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 10:33 AM

Trump in November Bigtime !! :)

fence2.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users