• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 caspertheghost

caspertheghost

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:Raising and Showing cavies/guinea pigs... breeds: Abyssinians, Americans, Coronets, and Peruvians. :)

Posted 16 March 2007 - 05:11 PM

Cavy picture time.... I have a lot of pics of them.... here are some pics....

Click the thumbnails to make them bigger.

Go to to the link below for TONS more pictures! smile.gif

http://s44.photobuck...repics/?start=0
You know you can't say no to a face as cute as her...

#2 caspertheghost

caspertheghost

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:Raising and Showing cavies/guinea pigs... breeds: Abyssinians, Americans, Coronets, and Peruvians. :)

Posted 05 July 2007 - 11:02 AM

The first picture is of, Cloud Dust, aka: Scream... I know, I know, she is pretty scary looking, but she is a sweetie pie that might be the runt, but jumps over and under people (as in other pigs, in this context_ to get somehwere!

Next is Spice N' Dice, the brother of Cloud Dust, and a few other Aby girls... he is a true handsome Aby satin boar that I'm just SO glad was born!

The 3rd pic and the 8th (last) are of Razzle Dazzle. Those were pics when she still had all her pretty, pretty hair, until she went with the boar and another sow... and that stupid, stupid sow chewed off her coronet hair and her shoulder hair-now she looks like a freak! So I ended up taking the dog razor and shaving her longhair and the other sow's longish hair, so now they are equally ugly looking- now the other sow can't be so "I think I'm all that!". But the boar still has all his hair-Lol. Anyways, they'll stay cooler for summer (they have A/C, but you know these 100s still make things are icky and humid).

The 4th is Bubble Mint- I did have her coating out, but she kept urinating on her rear wrap (hair wrapped in a paper towel square), so I put her in the big pen where the breeding sows just chill, but she was the holy terror, and made their lives hell for a few minutes, so she went in breeding with a boar.

The 5th is Solar Wind- sister to Bubble Mint... though she has fantastic color and doen't urinate all over her long hair! I'm so happy to be coating her out and showing her.

The 6th is Mars Mystery- a fun little American sow- a giant chubbster that is the last of the female Americans... but I'll be selling my last few Americans at the show- so sadly, she'll be leaving, but in hopes she can pass on her genes some more.

The 7th is Black Sapphire- he is the son of Mars Mystery- he has nice color, but ratty type... so I decided to sell off my last Americans.. so hopefully he can pass on his genes and maybe show some more.

The 8th is already explained.. Razzly Dazzle. :-)
You know you can't say no to a face as cute as her...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users