59 replies to this topic

#46 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 07 April 2020 - 08:37 AM

Vinny just can't help posting hateful messages. Why do we accept someone spreading hate on these boards?

#47 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 07 April 2020 - 11:13 AM

For Christ's sake, check yourself. The heckler's veto (your spam) is not welcome here and may be against the TOS.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#48 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 07 April 2020 - 01:03 PM

Rep Galonski of MI threatening our POTUS...

Galonskis vow to charge Trump with crimes against humanity at the Hague was applauded by a large number of Democrats. What was the presidents crime against humanity? Apparently, his suggestion during a press briefing that chloroquine could prove to be an effective treatment for the Wuhan virus.

There isnt much point in trying to talk rationally to a guy in an asylum who thinks he is Napoleon. Likewise, there probably isnt much point in trying to talk rationally to a Democratic politician or activist in 2020 America. But for what it is worth, lets just note that 1) the variants of chloroquine are all prescription drugs that will not be administered absent a prescription by a doctor, who probably doesnt intend to commit a crime against humanity; 2) numerous studies have found chloroquine compounds, alone or in combination with other drugs, to be effective treatments for COVID-19 sufferers; 3) chloroquine has now been approved by the FDA as a COVID-19 treatment; and 4) even assuming that the president was wrong, making a wrong prediction about the efficacy of a drug treatment is hardly a crime against humanity.

Is it possible that American voters will give power to a party running on a platform of the crudest, most ignorant hate? I doubt it. The Democrats know that they have the press on their side; the Washington Post, for instance, is just one short notch above Ms. Stevens and Ms. Galonski. But the days when the press could choose a president are long gone, if they ever existed

#49 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 05:37 PM

92265098_122244902738692_900562356008910

1A - 2A = -1A

#50 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 11 April 2020 - 06:07 PM

I think what's happening, Chris, is that the link to the image you post has expired, so all we see is the reference number,

or perhaps it's a secure location that others cannot link into.

Meanwhile, strong evidence that the globe, the people on it, are experiencing a spiritual awakening.

The key phrase I keep hear is that "we are spiritual beings having a human experience."
That is, we are really eternal spirits with much power, but we're kinda toned down on the earth plane.

Fits nicely with Shakespears "the world is a stage."

Clink2.jpg

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#51 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 11 April 2020 - 08:12 PM

Yep, a mystery to me....?   But maybe I am the "web master", all seeing, all conniving, sage of all computer hacking that I am.   I just put that there on your computer and no one else's computer....  Just to mess with you....!   Those numbers mean something, to me and the Russians....    Yep, I can do that, I am so cool and techno-coding hip.   Well no, not me, not really, can't figure it out at all.....?   I am such an idiot when it comes to this kinda stuff....?  No idea...!  The next 14 year old that goes by my house on their bike or skate board I will ask him or her to fix my computer....   From a distance of course.....    Well no, bad idea on many fronts...   You're on your own Bro....  Can't help ya....  Chris    

1A - 2A = -1A

#52 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 09:04 AM

Another theory is that God, in his mercy, is not allowing me to see messages that might make my head explode.

#53 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 09:17 AM

Random notes:

1. New Age prognosticators (read: weirdos) predict the New Earth will require the collapse of the

international banking system.

2. The crisis sparked by the spread of the novel coronavirus is the worst since the Great Depression, IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva said on Monday.The fallout from the virus will mean that 170 countries will have negative economic growth this year, she told a videoconference press briefing

I admit, it's hard to know what to believe in these turbulent times.

#54 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 09:53 AM

But do you remember this GEM from the Democrats in the House???

From February 12th.... almost 2 WEEKS after Trump's travel ban on China:

"The House Judiciary Committee on Wednesday voted, 22-10, to terminate President Donald Trump's expanded travel ban and rein in presidential authority to issue such travel restrictions.

Now headed to the House floor, the bill is not expected to clear the Republican-controlled Senate.

The legislation would void all of Trump's executive actions establishing travel restrictions. It would also limit the president's powers under Section 212(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, which says the president can suspend entry of foreigners deemed detrimental to the interests of the United States.

YUP... THE DEMS DID EVERYTHING THEY COULD TO ALLOW TRAVELERS FROM CHINA TO ENTER THE USA WEEKS AFTER TRUMP'S BAN!!!

#55 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 10:52 AM

YUP... THE DEMS DID EVERYTHING THEY COULD TO ALLOW TRAVELERS FROM CHINA TO ENTER THE USA WEEKS AFTER TRUMP'S BAN!!!

FACT CHECK:
Not exactly a "Ban" when he allowed 40,000 exceptions for the Chinese elite after the restrictions.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/04/07/trumps-claim-that-he-imposed-first-china-ban/

"at least 430,000 people arrived in the United States on direct flights from China since Jan. 1, including nearly 40,000 in the two months after Trump imposed restrictions. Moreover, screening proceedings of travelers from China have been uneven and inconsistent."

#56 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 11:03 AM

Just note everyone that the WAPO article is almost 2 weeks old and has never gained any traction since it is about the dumbest angle ever by their TDS riddled staff.

But let's play along for the Looks...

Why would your Dem friends say it was xenophobic?

Why did the House Dems work so hard to block it if it wasn't actually a ban?

Are you saying now that he shouldn't have placed a ban at all?

HOW MANY AMERICANS NEED TO DIE TO PROVE YOU HATE THEM VINNY??

MY GOD... how far backwards do you have to bend to try to blame Trump?

THIS IS YOUR HATRED SHOWING IN SPADES VINNY... PULLING OUT GARBAGE FAKE NEWS FROM WEEKS AGO??

WHY SO MUCH HATRED VINNY???

#57 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 08:09 PM

FACT CHECK:
Not exactly a "Ban" when he allowed 40,000 exceptions for the Chinese elite after the restrictions.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/04/07/trumps-claim-that-he-imposed-first-china-ban/

"at least 430,000 people arrived in the United States on direct flights from China since Jan. 1, including nearly 40,000 in the two months after Trump imposed restrictions. Moreover, screening proceedings of travelers from China have been uneven and inconsistent."

Um...you are aware those 40k were AMERICAN CITIZENS right?

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#58 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 10:04 PM

Um...you are aware those 40k were AMERICAN CITIZENS right?

No, was not aware of that.
I wonder, if it's true, if that has any bearing on the issue of them carrying corona virus back into the US.

#59 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 11:17 PM

Actually, there were some green card holders in there as well.  A few from Taiwan.  Should we have stranded them in China?

#60 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 21 April 2020 - 07:13 AM

The answer to your question Joe is simple:

If Trump did it, Vinny thinks it's wrong.

Every time, no exceptions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users