• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 22 April 2020 - 04:23 PM

HHS official says he was ousted because he opposed
drugs Trump touted as coronavirus treatment

https://www.usatoday...rug/3007415001/

A Health and Human Services official helping to develop a coronavirus vaccine said Wednesday he was removed from his post because he questioned the value of drugs being pushed by President Donald Trump.

"Sidelining me in the middle of this pandemic and placing politics and cronyism ahead of science puts lives at risk and stunts national efforts to safely and effectively address this urgent public health crisis," Rick Bright said in a statement calling for an Inspector General's investigation.

Asked about it, Trump says "I never heard of him."

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#2 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 22 April 2020 - 04:28 PM

I believe our President

#3 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 22 April 2020 - 07:35 PM

Me too slow...

And if Trump said Aspirin, Acetaminophen, and Ibuprofen helped with headaches all the liberal-progressives would be walking around with headaches refusing to take anything Trump mentioned for it.  They'd be even more annoying and irritable than usual.  

https://www.the-scie...ustified--67301

For instance, a study in France published on March 20 in the International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents described the treatment of 42 patients hospitalized with COVID-19, 26 of whom received a version of chloroquine called hydroxychloroquine and 16 of whom received routine care. Of the 20 patients who took the antimalarial and completed the study, six also received azithromycin, an antibiotic. All six of these patients were free of SARS-CoV-2 by the fifth day post-treatment, while seven of 14 patients who took hydroxychloroquine alone were negative for the virus, and two of 16 control patients were no longer infected.

Small-scale experiments in which chloroquine has been given to COVID-19 patients in China and Australia have also shown encouraging results as far as shortening the course of the disease.

1A - 2A = -1A

#4 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 22 April 2020 - 08:17 PM

Oh, and here Anderson Cooper is explaining man made global warming and climate change to us....   War on science....?   The left actually is the one at war with science.  I believes and finances only scientists who agree with them, do their bidding.  If you are a scientist who disagrees and has a different opinion, hypothesis, evidence then you are not listened to, you are not funded, you are scorned, you are "unfriended", you are let go from your University job.  Yep, typical tolerant ones..........

cooperike.jpg?fit=958,572

1A - 2A = -1A

#5 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 22 April 2020 - 09:10 PM

OK, keep believing!                 :sick:                       :haha:

Hydroxychloroquine test: More deaths, no benefit in VA study

The drug, touted as possible COVID-19 treatment, has long been known to have potentially serious side effects

https://www.mercuryn...it-in-va-study/

A malaria drug widely touted by President Donald Trump for treating the new coronavirus
showed no benefit in a large analysis of its use in U.S. veterans hospitals.
There were more deaths among those given hydroxychloroquine versus standard care, researchers reported.

#6 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 22 April 2020 - 10:24 PM

I believe those 368 people were from the "highest risk group" of people only over 65 years of age. Results are different with different age groups. But hey, ignore any possibility that the drug is helping based on thousands of doctors experiences....just to own Trump.  Boo.    

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#7 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 23 April 2020 - 06:57 AM

I believe our President.

#8 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 23 April 2020 - 07:00 AM

Talk about a take on the truth!

The Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia has confirmed that former Vice President Joe Biden is the subject of an "active, ongoing investigation" into allegations of sexual assault.The department is actively investigating the complaint brought against Biden brought by his former staffer Tara Reade

#9 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 23 April 2020 - 08:44 AM

Tio Vinny, I do not wish this upon you but Karma, God, the Universe just might make it that someday Hydroxychloroquine will be prescribed for you or a loved one, someone you care about deeply, and it will save a life precious to you.  Think about it...   Be careful, humble pie is often served to those worthy of it.....

1A - 2A = -1A

#10 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 23 April 2020 - 10:02 AM

When you hate half the country.... literally HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of people like VINNY...any sense of humility or recognition of karma is insanely hypocritical.

No matter what other drivel he may post to the contrary

#11 Mays

Mays

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 23 April 2020 - 10:52 AM

Talk about a take on the truth!

The Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia has confirmed that former Vice President Joe Biden is the subject of an "active, ongoing investigation" into allegations of sexual assault.The department is actively investigating the complaint brought against Biden brought by his former staffer Tara Reade

and..... what of the 18+ people accusing Chump of sexual assault?? Guess it's ok if Chump or an associate does it. But if Biden, or God forbid another Democrat does it.... can't have it both ways.

#12 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 23 April 2020 - 11:17 AM

and..... what of the 18+ people accusing Chump of sexual assault?? Guess it's ok if Chump or an associate does it. But if Biden, or God forbid another Democrat does it.... can't have it both ways.

He's just pointing out the hypocrisy of you guys, the anti Trumpers, the left, the MSN, progressives in general who ignore the dirty deeds of the left while pointing out those on the right.  And I agree with you, Trump is one of those guys....!   Dirty, sleeps around, cheats on his wife, sleeps with Ho's, pays women for sex, has a wandering eye but man oh man is he a GREAT PRESIDENT....!  And I knew all that when I voted for him as I will vote for him again.  Kennedy, Bill Clinton, Barney Frank (who was buggering a 16 year old boy), Harvey Milk (same story as Barney), Al Gore (want a massage?), Harvey Weinstein, and that Anthony Wiener guy...?  You guys never own them, I own Trump, I know he's like that and I still vote for him.  When politicians or celebrities on the left get busted for perversion they go to rehab, on the right you lose your job, your house, your spouse, your dog, your car, and your children.  Only recently has the left started eating their own perverts.....   30 years too late....    

1A - 2A = -1A

#13 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 23 April 2020 - 01:41 PM

LMAO at Mays...

His response is "oh yeah? Well...uh... what about Trump?"

(Look up the term "strawman" to understand more about his reply).

My personal response is: Trump isn't being investigated. Your boy Sleepy Joe is. Deal with it.

#14 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 24 April 2020 - 05:04 AM

Good Lord! He's got the mind of a 3-year old!        :KOOLAID:

Trump’s Idea to Inject Disinfectant to Kill Coronavirus Alarms Medical Experts

https://www.bloomber...umid-conditions

“The disinfectant knocks it out in a minute. One minute,” Trump said in response to the presentation. “Is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside?” He said it would be “almost a cleaning. It gets in the lungs and does a tremendous number on the lungs.”

OK, just waiting for it !!!!!!!                          :bowdown:      :loco:       " I believe our President. "

#15 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 24 April 2020 - 06:57 AM

Oh FFS!  He wasn't suggesting to inject "disinfectant."  Good grief. This is what is wrong with the media in a nutshell.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users