#16 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Just visiting this planet.

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,263 posts
  • Interests:Truth Prevails

Posted 24 April 2020 - 07:59 AM

Sad for our country.   This is the "hero" that morons worship.

1 God: 1 World: 1 People     :peaceman: 

#17 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 24 April 2020 - 10:59 AM

LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!!!

The beautiful thing, of course, is that the Master of the Game has played the idiot left like a fiddle... once again!!

"I was asking a question sarcastically to reporters like you just to see what would happen" Trump said today.

THAT PAIN IN YOUR MOUTH VINNY IS YOU GETTING FISHED IN... AGAIN!!!

HOOK!
LINE!
AND SINKER!!!!!!!!!!!

#18 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 24 April 2020 - 02:56 PM

I dont think he was being sarcastic, i think he was doing his regular stream of consciousness. Not the most articulate...HOWEVER, the media reaction is just stupid. They act like petulant fools.  NO SANE person would take Trump literally....but the press is obsessed with TDS so they show their own shortcomings daily.  I pretty much ignore most of the MSM as they are worthless in their reporting.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#19 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 24 April 2020 - 04:27 PM

Sheesh! The mental gymnastics, the twists of logic required to try to spin this disaster are laughable.         :bowdown:     :loco:

Have some respect for yourselves.

Everyone KNOWS now that we have a complete moron for our "Dear Leader."

Sorry, Folks,
this debate is OVER !                 :smashpc:

"Stable genius !??" What a joke!                       :laughcry:

:usaflag:              :USA:               :wave2:

#20 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 24 April 2020 - 05:11 PM

The debate never happened. You and your leftist radicals got PLAYED VINNY.

You must be used to it by now!?

#21 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 24 April 2020 - 06:42 PM

Revealed: leader of group peddling bleach as coronavirus 'cure' wrote to Trump this week

Mark Grenon wrote to Trump saying chlorine dioxide ‘can rid the body of Covid-19’ days before the president promoted disinfectant as treatment

https://www.theguard...ump-coronavirus

In his letter, Mark Grenon told Trump that chlorine dioxide – a powerful bleach used in industrial processes such as textile manufacturing that can have fatal side-effects when drunk – is “a wonderful detox that can kill 99% of the pathogens in the body”. He added that it “can rid the body of Covid-19”.

#22 The Average Joe

The Average Joe

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,155 posts

Posted 24 April 2020 - 11:04 PM

For cripes sake.  He did NOT "promote disinfectant" as treatment. <eyeroll>

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive" -- C.S. Lewis

If the only way to combat "global warming" was to lower taxes, we would never hear of the issue again. - Anonymous

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" — Thomas Paine, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 (1776)

#23 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 25 April 2020 - 07:50 AM

You know, I listened to all that and the take away is that he was talking about UV light killing viruses.  Yep, it works, I've seen UV light emitters in Bio-pharmaceutical plants and water treatment plants, old tech guys, been around for decades.  What I think Trump was talking about was taking blood from a patient, re-oxygenating it and then running it through a UV light source and then back to the patient.  I know they do this with water, not sure if you can do it with blood (sunburn, cell wall breakdown..?).  Anyway, the science is there, I think Trump knows a little about it but not enough to talk about it coherently.  And by the way, when I left work last night I turned on my UV light in my laminar flow hood on the 15 minute timer and left the room...  Keeps the bio-burden down in such equipment. The media and the never Trumpers insist on believing he told people to inject cleaning agents into their bloodstream...   Sad.  CNN especially sad...   Chris 

1A - 2A = -1A

#24 PeteS

PeteS

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 25 April 2020 - 08:22 AM

I dont think he was being sarcastic, i think he was doing his regular stream of consciousness. Not the most articulate...HOWEVER, the media reaction is just stupid. They act like petulant fools.  NO SANE person would take Trump literally....but the press is obsessed with TDS so they show their own shortcomings daily.  I pretty much ignore most of the MSM as they are worthless in their reporting.

Just stopped by to see how you folks are doin'.  Ya'll are stuck in your ways.  Nothin' changes.

Joe says NO SANE person would take Trump literally.   Bet all the pinheads goin' to orange cheeto rallies do take him literally which makes 'em NOT SANE.  Pinhead and insane together - yuk.  Wear your MAGA hat so we'll recognize ya over at the food bank.      

Be back in a couple months after they let us outa quarantine to see if ya'll are still crabin' at each other.

#25 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 25 April 2020 - 08:23 AM

Oh, there's idiot *phony soldier*, aka *little peter*!! :lol:

1xo6zm.jpg

#26 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 03 May 2020 - 05:26 AM

Pandemic brings Trump's war on science to the boil – but who will win?

https://www.theguard...ump-coronavirus

The assault on science does not end with the White House. Trump’s vocal disdain for evidence-based thinking has emboldened an army of quacks, pseudoscience groups and conspiracy theorists who have stepped up their proselytizing online and in protests across the country.

But . . .

McCarthy believes that Covid-19 has handed science an unexpected gift.
“People are beginning to see the costs when you don’t tell the truth and you sideline those who do.”

McCarthy predicts that a final collision is coming between the merchants of untruths led by Trump and a majority of the American people demanding real facts and real science.

Truth prevails!                          :fineprint:                                             :SCHWEEEET:                  :USA: 

#27 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 03 May 2020 - 06:41 AM

SPDR

(stupid premise, didn't read)

#28 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • 3,318 posts

Posted 03 May 2020 - 07:48 AM

TLDR

#29 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,857 posts

Posted 03 May 2020 - 05:52 PM

Just stopped by to see how you folks are doin'.  Ya'll are stuck in your ways.  Nothin' changes.

Joe says NO SANE person would take Trump literally.   Bet all the pinheads goin' to orange cheeto rallies do take him literally which makes 'em NOT SANE.  Pinhead and insane together - yuk.  Wear your MAGA hat so we'll recognize ya over at the food bank.      

Be back in a couple months after they let us outa quarantine to see if ya'll are still crabin' at each other.

Pete, you could just not "stop by" then if we bug you so much...?   If you are so above us all here then why bother....?   You can sign in on the democratic underground forum and be among like souls who are all just as smart as you and way smarter and "woke" then we here..... ;)   Why stoop to our level here on the FF.....?  Take it up a notch and go away, maybe...?  Thinking you won't be missed....   Chris 

1A - 2A = -1A

#30 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

• Premium Member
  • 4,263 posts

Posted 04 May 2020 - 06:10 AM

Tio Vinny, I do not wish this upon you but Karma, God, the Universe just might make it that someday Hydroxychloroquine will be prescribed for you or a loved one, someone you care about deeply, and it will save a life precious to you.  Think about it...   Be careful, humble pie is often served to those worthy of it.....

I'll think of that the next time I, or my loved ones, get malaria,

the only approved usage for hydroxychloroquine.

Approved because of clinical trials, peer reviews, repeatable demonstrations, and federal approval.
In other words, after the scientific method has done its work.

A process any scientist should value.          :fineprint:

(As opposed to anecdotal reports by a known liar (DJT) who has a financial interest in the drug.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users