7 replies to this topic

#1 gbfolsom

gbfolsom

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 04:41 PM

Does anyone have a plumber recommendation? I have a leaky toilet that needs to be fixed. I didn't see any recent topics on the forum when I searched.

#2 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,361 posts
  • Interests:Sole proprietor: Tailored Resume Services
    Volunteer: Court Appointed Special Advocate for a child in the foster care system

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:54 PM

I highly recommend Don Hollwedel, Sierra View Plumbing. I've known Don for 21 years; he's a great plumber and a heck of a nice person. Don can be reached at:
(916) 983-7033
(916) 673-7388

You can tell him Deb Boogaard referred you his way.
Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

Volunteer, Court Appointed Special Advocate for Sacramento CASA * I Am for the Child
Making a Difference in the Life of Abused and Neglected Children in Foster Care
http://www.sacramentocasa.org/

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~ Edward Everett Hale

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~ Anne Frank

#3 Mom2Joce

Mom2Joce

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:24 AM

We had leaking coming from our ceiling/whole house fan during winter and was freaking out!! I didn't know where to turn so I took this recommendation and let me just say, Don is great!!!! He came out within the hour of our request and fixed everything up. You can tell he is just an honest man and gets the job done! Don't hesitate to call him...he was GREAT!!!

#4 B&G

B&G

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:57 AM

Domco Plumbing....they just fixed my slab leak. Charged me less then the original estimate. When was the last time that happened? They are very professional too and will explain the entire process as well. I highly recommend them. Good Luck!

#5 Folsom2000

Folsom2000

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:08 PM

I recommend Firehouse Plumbing based in Folsom. Great work at really reasonable prices. The number is 983-4105.

#6 Deb aka Resume Lady

Deb aka Resume Lady

Hopeless Addict

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,361 posts
  • Interests:Sole proprietor: Tailored Resume Services
    Volunteer: Court Appointed Special Advocate for a child in the foster care system

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:37 PM

We had leaking coming from our ceiling/whole house fan during winter and was freaking out!! I didn't know where to turn so I took this recommendation and let me just say, Don is great!!!! He came out within the hour of our request and fixed everything up. You can tell he is just an honest man and gets the job done! Don't hesitate to call him...he was GREAT!!!

I'm so glad you called Don. He's a gem.
Job Search Consultant
Tailored Resume Services
(916) 984-0855

Volunteer, Court Appointed Special Advocate for Sacramento CASA * I Am for the Child
Making a Difference in the Life of Abused and Neglected Children in Foster Care
http://www.sacramentocasa.org/

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~ Edward Everett Hale

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~ Anne Frank

#7 mando

mando

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 994 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:53 AM

I highly recommend Don Hollwedel, Sierra View Plumbing. I've known Don for 21 years; he's a great plumber and a heck of a nice person. Don can be reached at:
(916) 983-7033
(916) 673-7388

You can tell him Deb Boogaard referred you his way.

This was a timely recommendation. I had a clogged drain this morning. He came right over and fixed it - more to it than I expected. Nice guy. Did a good job; made sure to keep things clean. Recommended.

#8 OceanGirl

OceanGirl

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:The ocean, boogie boarding, biking, martial arts, camping, hiking, skiing- pretty much anything outdoors, family, pets

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:08 AM

Just had Don Hollwedel from Sierra View Plumbing at our house after getting the recommendation here from Deb. Thanks so much- he was great! Really nice guy, prompt, explained everything and even gave us a 10% discount since I found him on here!

I'll add another recommendation for him here- Don is awesome! :)
I like to reminisce with people I don't know
~Steven Wright~

http://www.waterfallswest.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users