• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 adnilasor

adnilasor

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 03:38 PM

Our 30-year old house has original wood floors. We are looking for a vendor to help us either refinish or screen and coat our wood floors. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

I just posted this on Folsom Business forum where I should have posted it originally. Being a newbie, I'm in the learning process. Thanks for the patience.

Edited by adnilasor, 06 December 2009 - 04:27 PM.

#2 Thinkingoutloud

Thinkingoutloud

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 06:28 PM

QUOTE (adnilasor @ Dec 6 2009, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Our 30-year old house has original wood floors. We are looking for a vendor to help us either refinish or screen and coat our wood floors. Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

I just posted this on Folsom Business forum where I should have posted it originally. Being a newbie, I'm in the learning process. Thanks for the patience.

Todd Dobbins. PM for for his number if you are interested.

#3 Ljlarsen

Ljlarsen

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 06:27 PM

I highly recommend that you hire Geoff Woods of Final Finish for your floors. He's a local, honest, hard-working guy who's work is excellent. www.finalfinishfloor.com. I know him personally and he does great work.
- Laura Larsen

#4 adnilasor

adnilasor

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 08:35 AM

Thank you Laura. We will definitely contact him.

QUOTE (Ljlarsen @ Jan 26 2010, 06:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I highly recommend that you hire Geoff Woods of Final Finish for your floors. He's a local, honest, hard-working guy who's work is excellent. www.finalfinishfloor.com. I know him personally and he does great work.
- Laura Larsen

#5 adnilasor

adnilasor

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 09:17 AM

We interviewed two companies, in addition to Geoff Woods of Final Finish. Laura is accurate when she says his work product is excellent. He and his wife are the sole proprietors and they do all the work.

You can immediately tell that Geoff is passionate about his work and strives for perfection. Our wood floors had several black stains; damages caused by dog urine. The stains are gone and the floors are absolutely beautiful. I didn't realize the original color of the wood was so light. In addition to the work he did on the floors, he also installed door stoppers if they were missing and fixed a couple of door knobs.

His price was very reasonable and he completed the work on time. Geoff is great. I highly recommend him!

#6 karluurb

karluurb

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 02:22 AM

Nice thread guys,We'll try to throw this a reference in our hardwood refinishing information section. Moreover Wooden flooring is very much costly to maintain and refurnished until you got some budget.

wood floor restoration info

Edited by karluurb, 12 August 2011 - 02:22 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users