• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 WolfMom

WolfMom

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • Interests:Having fun with the family. :-)

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:04 AM

Hi folks!

Sorry I am a bit pokey getting this posted but I wanted to clear posting about my blog with the myfolsom P.T.B. (Powers That Be). So here is a blurb from the blog post and a link if you are interested in reading more and seeing some pictures of the event:

"...I picked up a few items like photographic cards as my Christmas cards (makes it much more personal than buying a bulk package) and I could not resist a booth of fine ceramics. The shapes were not that unusual but the glazes were AMAZING! I have experience with ceramics and for me the glazing process is a fascinating art. I was seeing colors and effects I had never seen before and immediately began talking with the artist. He told me he crafted his own glazes and I exclaimed at how unusual they were and how you could not find anything so unique in a chain store.   He replied that one woman complained that she could find cheaper bowls at WalMart. My knees nearly buckled I was so floored with disbelief..." Click the link below to read the rest!

http://makefolsomwei...at-walmart.html

Hope you enjoy it!

Dawn Grove

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sutter Street, Craft Fair, local business, arts, Make Folsom Weird, blog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users