No replies to this topic

#1 missteen75

missteen75

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 07:18 PM

I just wanted to post a warning. Late Friday night my 18 year old son went to McDonald's in EDH Town Center for a coffee. When driving back home, going northbound along EDH Boulevard he was shot at with a pellet or bb gun. The shots came from bushes on the west side of the street (so shot across southbound lane) between Governor Dr/St. Andrew's and Crown Dr. where there is no boulevard area in the center. Luckily he had his driver's window up or he would have suffered an injury to his neck or shoulder which could have resulted in him losing control of the vehicle...I don't want to think of what could have occurred had that happened. The window was damaged to the point where we had to take it in for replacement yesterday. When he got home we immediately phoned the police who came out, took a report and examined the window. We are still in shock that this could happen in such a quiet community. What are people thinking? The police said it was likely kids/teens shooting at cars. I was shot at years ago in Folsom by a paint ball gun...scary because I didn't know what had hit the door panel but this could have been much worse. Please report anything suspicious that you might see in case this happens again along EDH Blvd. and consider driving with your windows up at night.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users