Everyday Habits That Are Making You Bloated

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 camay2327

camay2327

GO NAVY

• 11,481 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 10:20 AM

When ever I read an article about Bloating, I think back to our daughter who died

of Ovarian Cancer. She had no idea that she had cancer and that the bloating had

anything to do with it. They removed over 7 liters of fluid of fluid when they first operated

on her.  I am not saying that just because a person becomes overweight

that they might have Ovarian Cancer, but at least think about it, especially if you have

no other symptoms. Wish we had known earlier.

She would have been 39 in a few more days. We Love you, LISA.

We don't talk about if a lot, but if this can help anyone, so be it.

Everyday Habits That Are Making You Bloated

Bloating is about more than just food! (Photo: Pond5)

“I swear my pants weren’t this tight earlier today.” We’ve all said it at one time or another. That’s because bloating is one of the most common — and obvious — stomach complaints around, says David T. Rubin, M.D., fellow of the American College of Gastroenterology and chief of gastroenterology, hepatology, and nutrition at The University of Chicago Medicine. Many of his patients even snap “bloating selfies” to show how much their waistlines fluctuate throughout the day. (We won’t blame you if you keep those off Facebook.)

// Read this //

https://www.yahoo.co...7637251748.html

A VETERAN Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount "up to and including their life". That is HONOR, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author unknown-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users