#1 Pony

Pony

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 06:31 PM

Hi.
Has anyone had any experience with Neighborhood Garage at Rancho Cordova?
From a short Internet research it appears like they run it honestly and professionally.
I was taking my car to dealer all the time, but I really would prefer to have a honest mechanic instead.
Appreciate any feedback. :banjo:

#2 cyngrl0

cyngrl0

• Registered Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 10:19 PM

I've been a customer of Neighborhood Garage for more than 20 years. Original owner Steve, who built the business & reputation, sold several years ago to current owner Jesse. He has continued to run a professional honest business. The only change is they used to only service Honda & Acura but it I think they now service any make. I highly recommend them.

#3 Pony

Pony

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 08:14 AM

I've been a customer of Neighborhood Garage for more than 20 years. Original owner Steve, who built the business & reputation, sold several years ago to current owner Jesse. He has continued to run a professional honest business. The only change is they used to only service Honda & Acura but it I think they now service any make. I highly recommend them.

Thank you cyngrl0.
I've asked my colleagues at work and one of the've had also positive experience with them.
Glad we have a honest business around :eehee:

#4 janet&jim

janet&jim

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 09:12 AM

Hi.
Has anyone had any experience with Neighborhood Garage at Rancho Cordova?
From a short Internet research it appears like they run it honestly and professionally.
I was taking my car to dealer all the time, but I really would prefer to have a honest mechanic instead.
Appreciate any feedback. :banjo:

We've been taking our cars (a Honda Accord and a CR-V) to Jesse for 5+ years and have always found him to be absolutely honest and professional. His rates are extremely fair and even though he's usually very busy, he's always found time to check out a problem or offer good advice. I highly recommend him without reservations.

#5 Sandman

Sandman

Hall Of Famer

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:20 PM

Based on this thread I took my wife's Acura into Jesse for a check engine light. I can't say enough about this place. By far the best experience I have ever had with an auto mechanic. They thoroughly explained to me what they did to troubleshoot the problem and what they thought was causing the light to come on and didn't even charge me for the labor they performed. :2thumbsup:

#6 AlijahsMommy

AlijahsMommy

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Cooking, networking with other small businesses, outdoor and community events

Posted 05 August 2012 - 08:37 AM

Rick's Autoworks in Gold River is ran by a very honest man. My whole family takes their vehicles to him. He does brakes, and work like that. If you ever need something like that done give him a try. Although I wouldn't recommend calling, because he never hears the phone. Just go on in and set up an appointment.
Samantha Hansen
Hansen's Home Services
Call or text: 916.761.6224

https://www.facebook.com/Hansenshomeservices
hansenshomeservices@gmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users