#1 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,138 posts

Posted 30 June 2019 - 06:40 PM

https://www.foxbusin...ump-re-election

Billionaire Bernie Marcus to donate majority of fortune, support Trump for re-election

Billionaire Bernie Marcus Opens a New Window.  has already given more than $2 billion to upwards of 300 organizations, and he said he plans to donate the majority of his fortune while he’s still alive and support President Trump for re-election in the 2020 presidential election.

The Home Depot co-founder told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution Opens a New Window.  over the weekend that he will continue to look for worthy causes to donate to in the years to come. Marcus, 90, added that 80 to 90 percent of his wealth will go to the Marcus Foundation when he dies to fund other organizations such as medical discoveries, helping children with autism and veteran support.

“I want to live to be 100 because I want to be in a position to give it away to those things that I really believe in,” Marcus told the newspaper. “I’ve got all the houses I need. I live very well. My kids are taken care of. Everything I live for now is finding the right things to put my money into and that can give me a rate of return in emotion and doing good things for this world.”

#2 Rose White

Rose White

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 12:32 PM

Bernie Marcus is a very intelligent man. He realizes that there are people trying to destroy America. He also realizes that his American dream is because of living here and he doesn't want to see that destroyed for his grand children and their children.

#3 UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

A kinder, gentler Uncle Vinny

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,002 posts
  • Interests:Finally figured out the key to peace: Acceptance and Non-judgement.
    What is more likely: That you will changes the minds of all those who don't agree with you, OR accept them as they are, perhaps simply coming from a different place, a different level of enlightenment?

Posted 06 July 2019 - 09:07 AM

It's actually Trump who is destroying America.

Destroying our ideals by making torture of refugees the centerpiece of his immigration policy.

Destroying the Constitution by defying the Supreme Court.

Destroying our power in the world by siding with Putin over his own intelligence agencies.

Destroying the unity of the nation by openly punishing states that didn't vote for him.

Destroying the Executive branch by refusing to abide by the emoluments clause.

Hah! And people call him "patriotic!"

How pathetic!     :CRAZYLOCO:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users