7 replies to this topic

#1 Rose White

Rose White

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 03:51 PM

I found this to be worthy of posting because it should be a new topic for those who just can not behave themselves in public. Disneyland is very expensive for most families and so much so that most don't take their kids

at all.

It's unforgivable to have it spoiled by a bunch of people who always have to bring the "Hood" with them, where ever they go. These people are disgusting!

https://nypost.com/2...-again-witness/

#2 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,408 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 04:11 PM

What shocked me about the video is how some people...in this case, a big person....have no problem hitting women nowadays.

#3 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,852 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 03:29 AM

I'm not surprised by this at all. Brawling in public is a *thing* among a couple different ethnic groups. Thousands of videos online... especially at fast-food places. Why the uncontrollable animal behavior? Do we need more cages in America?

#4 Rose White

Rose White

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 02:00 PM

The state fair is coming up this week.  Who wants to lay odds on there being a few fights break out before it's over?

Who wants to further lay odds that it will be started by these same types of "Teens"?

#5 slowthegrowth

slowthegrowth

Living Legend

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,408 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 02:48 PM

It happens every year....why not this one?

#6 2 Aces

2 Aces

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 7,852 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 03:01 PM

Yeah, the State Fair security needs to do a better job of controlling the HoodRats... they put lives in danger. Tear gas, billy clubs, and *real* bullets would be my suggestion, since we know the HoodRats carry all sorts of weapons.

#7 Chris

Chris

Hopeless Addict

• Premium Member
  • 6,200 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 06:16 PM

Totally racist for bringing this up Rose.....!

Or...

"If I had a son".

Or if they were W.T. instead of B.T. and had a maga hat on it would be all over CNN and MSNBC........!  Oh, every 15 minutes....!   And for at least a week....!

Yep, much to say here but I will not say what I am thinking here.......  

Tired of being called a racist myself when I bring up facts.........

Rose, just kidding, brave of you to show this....  Oh, and they did this in front of their kids, small kids, a "teachable" moment lost to chaos and anarchy, fighting, spitting in faces, men on women violence (did not see the left mention that in this case, they are black so they get away with it I am thinking, can't comment, that would be racist on their part, CNN and MSNBC...  just let it go, did not see it....).............!

Chris

male_homicides_1980_2015.png

#8 Rose White

Rose White

All Star

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 01:07 PM

Chris, I believe in shaming those who can not conduct themselves properly in public places. I don't care what color their skin is.

Most the time those who take the pictures are doing so to post them for a laugh

and are friends of the people making a scene. They think this behavior is entertaining.

Most people just want to get away from this sort of scene and will leave as fast as they can, not stay a take pictures.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users