The 25th Amendment references the process to follow when "the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office."
Just wondering if we've reached that point yet.
1. Domestic terrorism, fanned by Trumps racist tweets, now outranks the threat posed by international terrorism.
2. The one word now most associated with Trump is "racist."
3. Scaramucci, his one-time Press Secretary calls for a different Republican to run in 2020.
(Hey, Mitt Romney not looking so bad!)
4. Trump has more "acting" officers than permanent ones in his cabinet.
He's not running the country very well.
5. Trump sides with Putin and against NATO, against American allies, and against his own Intelligence agencies.