Attached is the agenda for the January 14 City Council meeting. Below is the link to the City’s online agenda packet (staff reports).
Have a nice day!
Lydia Konopka, CMC
Deputy City Clerk
City Clerk’s Department
50 Natoma Street, Folsom, CA 95630
O: 916.461.6037 | F: 916.355-7328
REGULAR CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
CALL TO ORDER
Council Members: Gaylord, Howell, Kozlowski, Sheldon, Aquino
The City Council has adopted a policy that no new item will begin after 10:30 p.m. Therefore, if you are here for an item that has not been heard by 10:30 p.m., you may leave, as the item will be continued to a future Council Meeting.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR:
Members of the public are entitled to address the City Council concerning any item within the Folsom City Council's subject matter jurisdiction. Public comments are limited to no more than three minutes. Except for certain specific exceptions, the City Council is prohibited from discussing or taking action on any item not appearing on the posted agenda.
1. Folsom Plan Area Quarterly Update for 2019 Fourth Quarter
2. Presentation Regarding New California Laws Pertaining to Accessory Dwelling Units (Effective January 1, 2020) and Upcoming Folsom Municipal Code Amendments to Ensure Consistency with State Law
Items appearing on the Consent Calendar are considered routine and may be approved by one motion. City Council Members may pull an item for discussion.
3. Resolution No. 10376 - A Resolution Rejecting all Submitted Bids for the Nisenan Park Basketball Court Resurfacing Project
4. Ordinance No. 1297 - An Ordinance of the City of Folsom Repealing and Re-Enacting Chapter 8.36 of the Folsom Municipal Code Concerning the Folsom Fire Code (Second Reading and Adoption)
5. Ordinance No. 1298 - An Ordinance of the City of Folsom Repealing and Re-Enacting Certain Chapters of Title 14, "Buildings and Construction," of the Folsom Municipal Code Concerning Enforcement of Folsom Construction Codes (Second Reading and Adoption)
6. Resolution No. 10378 – A Resolution Approving and Certifying an Addendum to the Environmental Impact Report for the Folsom General Plan 2035 for the Folsom Tree Preservation Ordinance Update and the 58-acre Corporation Yard Site
7. Nomination of City of Folsom Representative to the Citizens' Advisory Committee for Folsom Prison
8. Presentation Regarding the Newly Formed Sacramento Homeless Policy Council and Appointment of City Council Representatives to the Sacramento Homeless Policy Council
9. Budget for FY 2020-21 - Preliminary Discussion of Budget Priorities, Requests and Expectations and Direction to Staff
10. Ordinance No. 1299 - An Ordinance Repealing and Replacing the Tree Preservation Ordinance as set forth in Chapter 12.16 of the Folsom Municipal Code (Introduction and First Reading)
11. Resolution No. 10377 - A Resolution Amending Resolution No. 4792 to Increase the City's Tree Mitigation Fees
CITY MANAGER REPORTS