#1 bookwom

bookwom

Superstar

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 12:02 PM

Hi, Neighbors,

I did a search of the forums and it looks like its been a while, so I was wondering if anyone had any recent experience with a tree service that they would like to recommend. I have three flowering plums that are taking over my yards. Thanks
I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.

#2 Amethyst Organizing

Amethyst Organizing

Living Legend

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,071 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:43 PM

Carlos Tree Service
667-4097
He's not super with English but he understood everything we said. Polite, professional.
We would use him again in a heartbeat. He was much cheaper than another estimate we got and is licensed and insured according to his business card.
Kimberly Purcell
Professional Organizer - Amethyst Organizing
/>Find us on Facebook at Amethyst Organizing and follow us on Twitter at @amethystorganiz for lots of fun and helpful organizing tip and hints.

#3 Thinkingoutloud

Thinkingoutloud

Superstar

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:55 PM

Rod's Tree Service. They are great - I use them all the time.

#4 sade1067

sade1067

Netizen

• Registered Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:37 AM

Carlos Tree Service
667-4097
He's not super with English but he understood everything we said. Polite, professional.
We would use him again in a heartbeat. He was much cheaper than another estimate we got and is licensed and insured according to his business card.

Thanks so much for this recommendation. I just had Carlos and his two sons out to do our side yard and he did a fabulous job! What a nice guy too. He called me back right away on a Sunday and showed up Monday morning right when he said he would. He gave us a great quote and showed up 2 hours later to do the job. He cut everything back, trimmed trees and cleaned up better than it was when he started. I was very impressed and will definitely use him in the future.

#5 Amethyst Organizing

Amethyst Organizing

Living Legend

• No Politics!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,071 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:31 PM

Thanks so much for this recommendation. I just had Carlos and his two sons out to do our side yard and he did a fabulous job! What a nice guy too. He called me back right away on a Sunday and showed up Monday morning right when he said he would. He gave us a great quote and showed up 2 hours later to do the job. He cut everything back, trimmed trees and cleaned up better than it was when he started. I was very impressed and will definitely use him in the future.

So glad to hear that! Thanks for the update.
Kimberly Purcell
Professional Organizer - Amethyst Organizing
/>Find us on Facebook at Amethyst Organizing and follow us on Twitter at @amethystorganiz for lots of fun and helpful organizing tip and hints.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users